Panel type and size

This is my first time seeing this type of panel. There are no labels. Can anyone tell me what type of model and size? Thank you.

Hi Gabriel,
That is an old panel. Manufacturer is unknown and you can’t go by the breakers. The main is a fused pullout. You would be able to see the fuse amps if you pulled it out. I would not recommend pulling it out. Old fuse pullouts like this can fail upon removal.

Thank you Steve. I thought they were old fuses. I did not take it out, which is good.