Party

Still, I will be checking back in once in a while!!!

OK not what I expected but have a good time and a GREAT CHRISTMAS

Sorry I missed it. 2 inspections today. Maybe next year.

it’s not over.

i won over 700 bucks…i am guessing over $10k giiven away today

OK whatever I never saw it

I am new this year and never figure out where the hell the right forum was. Everyone said a different place, greedy bastards;-)

You need to watch “new posts”

Frank, I should send you a christmas present. Thank you!

Gilbert, I think you would see it different if you had to pay for all of the items that were given away today out of your own pocket.

Jealous !!! Guess since it is my first year I haven’t figured out how to be quick enough. By the time I click on the post, scroll down and then type in my name there are already 20 posted ahead of me. Trying to figure out how in the world some of you guys are so fast?? When I connected this morning I saw some that had 3 or 4 computers setup (pictures) – maybe that’s the secret? I tried to just hit the post without typing anything in but that does not work – says you have to type in something. Been on here since 8:00 AM EST time and like a few others I have won a few but those were the one’s where “the first 30 win” – the one’s that Nick offers where you have to be one of the first 3 – 5 I have no change. Hitting the refresh button on the Main forum screen it takes at least 20-30 seconds to refresh. So who’s willing to share their secrets? Like those that replied they have won 10 things or bunch of prizes worth over $$$$$… Can be some what frustrating just trying to win one nice prize. I do think it is great that Nick and Internachi is doing this just trying to figure out how it can be more “fair” for everyone to win and enjoy. Thanks again Nick for all that you do do – InterNachi is a great company !!!

I have been on here since early this afternoon, Nick has done alot for us, I have won some stuff today and I am really grateful, Even if I didn’t win anything I would be happy for the other inspectors who were trying. We are all on a equal playing field, You are entitled to your opinion, but that was not called for. You don’t have to be disrespectful to this organization.

Christmas is about giving. Try giving something. It might make you feel better about yourself. just a thought.

SS, Yeah you cleaned up today bud, I kept seeing your name near the top-o-the-list…good job! Way to be quick!!

Merry Christmas!

Thanks Thomas, I’ve been having loads of fun today:D

Nick is a great man and InterNACHI rocks. I haven’t won anything yet either but I’ll keep trying. I’m proud to be an InterNACHI member.

It’s a PARTY, relax and have fun or don’t. Where is it written that professionals shouldn’t enjoy themselves every now and then.

Happy Holidays to all and I hope you are scoring big :slight_smile:

Hey…wonder what the org across the fence is doing for their membership for Christmas?

This seems fitting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgP0aUKlmNw

OK out of here no hard feelings I hope !!!