Please link to CanNACHI website!

Ok, I’ve updated the first post to include a 180,150 & 130 pixel gif. Choose whatever fits best on your site!

Hi Dominic
Will this cannachi logo available in the nachi mall logo section for download, would like to have it on my report from page along with my own logo.

Thank Jeannot

Nice logo Dominic,

However because of the French language law in Québec, a predominant French logo and website is required over an English one.

Which explains in part why my website is in both official languages…

Cheers,

It’s available on http://www.cannachi.org , just right click on the image and save it. The paths to the 180, 150 and 130 pixels are in the first post, just copy it into your browser path. If you need anything more specific let me know

Hey Marcel,

Just tell me what to translate and I’ll make another :slight_smile:

Keep up the great work!

Looks good Mark!

Gee, you went from linking to the CanNACHI website to personal website evaluations…Hmmm.

Just a tad off topic, ayyy?

where’s the infraction guru’s when ya need em? terrible I say!

Added to website. Great work as always.

Thank you Dominic- not many know what that is called- I’m impressed by your knowledge, as usual :wink:
I had a cold when I did it, so I tried not to sound too congested!

That’s pretty cool Darren, my speakers were on a lttle high and you scared the crap :shock:out of me not expecting it.:shock: How is that done? Gives your site a real personal touch.

Dominic

I got the logo save but to put it on the cover page of my report it need to be in jpeg or gif format will that be coming in the futur

Thank Jeannot

It’s a secret! It is taped in a studio and then applied onto your site.
I’ll send you a PM re the info.:wink:

I looked into it and it looks expensive (according to their docs at least). Mind pm’ing me the info on how much they actually charge?

Hi Jeannot,

Here you go! Let me know if these work ok for you. They don’t look good when you use the vBulletin preview as they have transparent backgrounds but should look great on your report. These are 3 sizes, 130 pixels wide, 150 and 180.

CanNACHI-180w.gif

CanNACHI-130w.gif

CanNACHI-150w.gif

I know i’m going to sound stupid but how do I link this site and logo onto my website?

Hi Fred,

Copy and paste the code from the first post onto your site. Depends on the system you’re using for the exact steps. Who are you hosting your site with?

Dominic

home gauge.

I believe there is an html button you can click on which will reveal the html code to you. You can paste the code from the first post there.