QOD for 5/21/05 (exteriors)

Originally Posted By: jquinn
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hey Gerry, how about this:

e) Post and paving stones present. Suggest further evaluation by somebody with less time on their hands. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

P.S. ...still waiting for the courier...

Originally Posted By: kmcmahon

Gerry,

What have you been smokin?

--
Wisconsin Home Inspection, ABC Home Inspection LLC

Search the directory for a Wisconsin Home Inspector

kmcmahon wrote:
Gerry,

What have you been smokin?

Only the best...Canadian grown and government regulated stuff from Winnipeg, Manitoba. ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif) ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif)

Only in Canada, eh?...Pity

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Quote:
Gerry is merely the messenger! I mean, it's obvious that the photographer sent him pictures which were intended to cause disruption amongst the ranks. What I suggest is that you all enrol in my new photography course so that you can submit better quality photos and prevent this sort of disruption again. Classes start Thursday, send $289 US, to me by courier (same day if possible...I need some postage money) and I'll sign you up.

Ya need to learn what is wrong before you can take a picture of it! ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif)

--
Joe Myers
A & N Inspections, Inc.
http://anii.biz

Originally Posted By: rgippner

Hello All:

Interesting comments. Copy the image and zoom in, you'll find the 4x4 is not sitting on the bricks. There is weed barrier showing around it. The brick on the far side is sitting on top of another and the one in the foreground is broken. And, most every one, me included, assumed the 4x4 is holding up a deck. Could be a birdhouse or the for sale sign. You know what happens when one assumes.

Rick

jmyers wrote:
Quote:
Gerry is merely the messenger! I mean, it's obvious that the photographer sent him pictures which were intended to cause disruption amongst the ranks. What I suggest is that you all enrol in my new photography course so that you can submit better quality photos and prevent this sort of disruption again. Classes start Thursday, send $289 US, to me by courier (same day if possible...I need some postage money) and I'll sign you up.

Ya need to learn what is wrong before you can take a picture of it! ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif)

Don't get ahead of yourself Joseph. First you have to learn how to use the camera...that's the first course. Second course were gonna teach you what to take pictures of. That course is another 289 bucks by the way.

Quinn the Eskimo, Certified Camera Pointing Instructor ("We teach you how to shoot")

by the way Joseph...your enrollment cheque bounced !!