Question about Electrical Panels

Your questions cannot be answered from the information you provided. If both panels are fed from the meter as you said, then neither panel is a sub-panel. If one panel feeds another, the downstream panel is a sub-panel.

2 Likes

Well said.

Robert,

I appreciate that you are a gentleman and a professional and, as such, you prefer to treat Mr. Parks with dignity and respect. However, it is clear that Mr. Parks is a troll and has an ulterior motive for being here. Most of us choose not to treat trolls with dignity or respect. We choose to treat trolls as trolls.

3 Likes

" someone who leaves an intentionally annoying or offensive message on the internet, in order to upset someone or to get attention or cause trouble. a message that someone leaves on the internet that is intended to annoy people: A well-constructed troll will provoke irate or confused responses from flamers and newbies."

If stating facts is annoying or offensive then guilty as charged.

Most people here are respectful and I enjoy their comments. I will not let the handful of you who insult scare me away.

Have a nice day.

Yes, annoying and offensive…guilty as charged. :nauseated_face: :stuck_out_tongue: :smirk:

1 Like

Well said by a Master!

2 Likes

Mr. Parks. Having reviewed your posts there appears to be an underlying theme.
May I make several recommendations.
1: Once you stated your position, don’t bring it up again. That ground was covered.
2: Stick with the theme of the OP’s post. Try not to wonder although I bet we have all been guilty of wondering to some extend. I will be the first to admit that openly.
3: Ohio is not the only Stateside of Provincial jurisdiction. Best to open ones mind to other jurisdictions.
We are all here to learn. Discussion are healthy. Arguments are childish and take away the chance for learning.

Best regards.
Robert

2 Likes

Michael,

The problem is that you are not stating facts. I’m sure that you have knowledge that could be beneficial here but you are fixated on trying to convince Ohio inspectors that we cannot inspect electrical panels. That isn’t merely false. It is patently absurd.

Have you read the proposed standards for home inspectors in Ohio? As they are written now, the standards explicitly say that an inspector must inspect the electrical service panel interior.

You are not an InterNACHI member. Why are you here other than to push this thing you have about wanting home inspectors not to inspect panels?

4 Likes
2 Likes

He might need that for his legal defense once the state figures out all of the false claims he’s made to the public.

3 Likes

The state is well aware of my views. And they are part of the public record…

If you want to pay the fee you can get an official transcript of what I have said at the first 5 OHIB meetings.

That was true before I got them to change the language. Read the original draft from a year ago. I’ll look for it. I believe that I posted it on this forum

Here is the original draft with my comments. My full comments are public record and each board member had a copy of my comments during the discussion of the SOP and Canon of Ethics.

Compare to the current version

We don’t entertain trolls here.

2 Likes