Welcome To Questions of The Week!
A member of the Awards Committee will post questions, at a random day/time.
Members may make one post per question thread to answer the questions, and the member’s winning entry must have all parts of the questions answered completely in that one post.
No editing is allowed and INELIGIBLE members will be disqualified.
First correct answers (as judged by the Awards Committee or Poster of the Questions) wins.
Request your choice by emailing email@example.com and submitting your Mailing address for shipping.
Choose your prize from the following list!:
** $50.00 gift certificate from Inspector Outlet
** Case of books “Now That You’ve Had A Home Inspection”
1. Name three ways a home can be ventilated.
2. Name at least 5 Common Defects for Attic Pull-Down Stairs
3. Parking lot lighting is included in a commercial property inspection.
4. What are quarried stones used for paving roads?
5. What kind of furnace does this describe?
. downflow (or counterflow); or
WHO sang this on WHAT song?
It could be years before you’re missed