Radon testing. I have some questions

Those who do radon testing I have some questions.

1. How much do you charge?
  2. How many do you do per week? Are most with inspections or standalone?
  3. Do you prefer a CRM or charcoal and why?

Thank you very much to anyone who takes the time to answer these.

Ignored content

1 Like
  1. $495
  2. 20-25
  3. Neither
7 Likes

Joking right?

1 Like

gif-09

10 Likes

idiot-stupid

8 Likes

sp bob 1
sp bob 2

9 Likes

6 Likes

What’s wrong with the questions I asked?

1 Like

Just a suggestion.

When inquiring with questions such as these it’s best to check with local inspectors, Radon Testers, Plumbers, etc. due to the fact that different regions have different economies and people will normally set their prices accordingly.

Thanks. I know it varies throughout the country. Regardless, I just wanted to know.

From my observations, most inspectors charge between $125 and $250 for radon testing. Lower end when with an inspection, higher end without.

From my observations, most inspectors prefer CRM over other types of testing.

As for how many an inspector does a week, no one will likely provide that information to you as it is confidential information.

2 Likes

Thanks Ryan.

1 Like

@jbrown154 , here you go. I found you your first CRM. This is a steal! This will be gone as soon as someone who needs one sees it.

I would buy it myself but don’t really need another at the moment.
As always, do your due diligence on the seller. But eBay has some pretty good protections in place. 99% of the time you will get your money back if scammed.

25 Uber Eats deliveries tonight may buy it…

1 Like

I’m trying to keep myself from buying it, lol. That’s half price and calibrated until May. :astonished:

1 Like

Thanks Ryan.

I would buy it a heart beat, but groceries come first… :thinking: :wink:

2 Likes

That unit being sold to another inspector would probably be best for the OP and the public.

Just because I have interest in the moon doesn’t mean I should have a rocket ship.

4 Likes

We charge $200 with an inspection and $275 without. We use CRM’s and about 35% of our inspections have a radon test. We have 12 CRM’s for three inspectors, each inspector has 4 that they are responsible for. We have three more that are always being calibrated and rotated with the inspectors.

4 Likes