Record Attendance Expected at Atlanta Chapter Meeting

Originally Posted By: mrose
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Greetings,

It is expected that the July 20th Atlanta Chapter meeting will hit a new level of attendance with many visitors.

Our meeting is open to all interested home inspectors.

Visit our website for time and directions. www.nachiatlanta.org

See you there.

--
Mike Rose
Cornerstone Home Inspection Co. LLC
Lawrenceville, GA

www.cornerstonehomeinspect.com

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

The NACHI Atlanta Chapter meeting I attended was so packed the hotel wouldn’t let any more inspectors in.

www.NACHIAtlanta.org

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: rbracklow

Mike,

What sort of incentives did you use to bribe the people to show up?? ![icon_twisted.gif](upload://xjO326gspdTNE5QS3UTl0a0Rtvy.gif) ![icon_twisted.gif](upload://xjO326gspdTNE5QS3UTl0a0Rtvy.gif)

Seriously, any suggestions would be gratefully accepted.

Ron.

--
The highest compliment my clients can give me, is the referral of their Friends, Family and Business Associates!

NorCal NACHI Chapter Founder and Chairman.

Originally Posted By: mrose

Hi Ron,

I have made arrangements with the manager t of Piccadillys cafeteria, where our meetings are conducted, to sponsor 1 free dinner. At the beginning of the meeting we have a business card drawing.

Our chapter has contest for an Olympus digital contest. Details on our chapter website.

Guest speakers are scheduled to present information about their products, companies or service which are home inspector related. Tomorrow night's speaker will address basement waterproofing.

Nick has emailed announcements of the meeting to inspectors within a reasonable radius of our meeting site.

Earl Beahm has invited any inspector interested in our yellow page adv. to attend our meetings.

As I and others have requested on this message board, it would be extremely helpful to have a section of the board in the members only area where members of the chapters can view programs at other chapters and exchange ideas. Even though this has bee promised as " in the works" to date nothing tangible has surfaced. The chapters need this.

Best regards,

--
Mike Rose
Cornerstone Home Inspection Co. LLC
Lawrenceville, GA

www.cornerstonehomeinspect.com