Spokane Chapter marketing meeting Sept. 13th. All Welcome.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

EVERYONE is cordially invited to the first Spokane Chapter of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI) marketing meeting on Saturday, September 13th at 6pm. New and veteran home inspectors as well as members of all other associations are all welcome-you need not be a member of NACHI. Anyone interested in home inspections can attend. Dress casual if you like, as our meetings are informal and fun, the way they should be. Wives welcome. Come hungry!

This meeting is FREE and open to all.

Topics include:

Marketing your home inspection service to real estate agents.
Raising your prices when your competition charges less.
Converting every call into a scheduled inspection.

And a technical guest speaker to be announced later.

Place: The Ramada Inn Airport, in Spokane Washington. Dinner will be available for purchase ($15-$25) through the Ramada's Remington Cafe or Supper Club. Cocktails will also be available. Special NACHI room rates of $69 by reserving before August 30th (mention group code "NACHI"). Call Ramada at (509) 838-5211.

Dues: There are currently no dues required to join this Spokane NACHI. You need not join to attend.

Directions: Take I-90 to western edge of Spokane, exit #277, follow signs to Airport Ramada In.

Free marketing help: After the meeting I will stay and help any inspector one-on-one, so bring your flyers/brochures for us to work on. I will also be available the next morning during breakfast. If you can't make the meeting you should visit http://www.nachi.org/success_tips.htm for some free money making home inspection tips. RSVP me at nick.gromicko@nachi.org if you plan to attend. There is no charge.

Everyone is welcome to attend this open-door free home inspection event. I hope to see you there!

Nick Gromicko
Executive Director
National Association of Certified Home Inspectors
www.nachi.org

PS: Attendance counts as 1 hour toward NACHI member continuing education requirements at http://www.nachi.org/cont_education.htm

BIG THANKS to member Randy Farris at http://www.farrisinspection.com for putting together the Spokane Chapter and this meeting.

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Nick,

How much is the air fare out there to washington and back?

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Joe:

Low four something. NWA. I sort of fit in well with the NW crowd. But if you have any time help member Robert DiRocco with the Philly meeting he's putting together. We're going to need a lot of space. I saved all the local requests for a meeting and its over 80 inspectors... without advertising it even.

Nick

PS NY NACHI Chapter meeting last night was the best so far. Oil tank expert. Nice new location Patsy found. Much better. I think Patsy has the biggest Chapter in NY of all associations now.

Originally Posted By: cnordby

well cool…this is close enough to me. Is there a hands on course to take in spokane as well? thanks icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Nick,

To get a place for at least 80 inspectors we may just end up in the convention center in KOP. I don't know of any other places around here that will hold that many people at one time. ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Joe Myers

Cheryl:

Will I get to meet you at the Spokane Chapter meeting? How are the fires going?

Nick

Originally Posted By: cnordby

Hey Nick…most likely I will be coming to meet you !

Originally Posted By: mrose

Nick,

Would it be possible to either video tape or record and audio of the Spokane meeting of September 13th. As an out of town member residing in Georgia, I would be willing to purchase these.

The topic are certainly of interest to me.

Best regards,

--
Mike Rose
Cornerstone Home Inspection Co. LLC
Lawrenceville, GA

www.cornerstonehomeinspect.com

How about I buy your ticket to Spokane. I’ll bring my digital video camera. I’ll show you how to use it. You film the whole thing. I’ll have my son edit it and burn it on DVDs. We’ll give every member who wants one a copy for free.

Nick

Originally Posted By: mrose

I just finished reviewing Iggy’s pics of the week.

He would be a great photo journalist.

--
Mike Rose
Cornerstone Home Inspection Co. LLC
Lawrenceville, GA

www.cornerstonehomeinspect.com

Originally Posted By: ismetaniuk

This membership was a big waste of my time!

Igor

Top To Bottom Inspections

Glen Spey, NY

We have enough RSVP’s for Spokane meeting to have a full buffet.

Waitress will take drink orders at 6pm. Dinner Buffet at 6:30pm. Rosted pork terndrloin brushed w/raspberry glaze and served with a delightful mango chutney. Orange cashew chicken. Chilled relish & vegtable platter. Fresh fruit & cheese platter. Vegetable pasta salad. Ambrosia salad. Sesame salad. Roasted red potatoes. Vegetarian lasagna. Rolls w/buttter. Coffee/tea/decaf/ice water/mints.

For more information visit: http://www.nachi.org/spokane.htm

Plenty more seats available.

Nick