Redesign release scheduled for monday, the 13th

Originally Posted By: Webmaster
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

If all goes as planned, the redesigned NACHI.org will be released publicly on monday, the 13th. The site will be updated much more frequently, and new, advanced features will be added as often as possible. One of the most notable features in this design is the very prominent “Find an Inspector” form on the front page (as requested). We’re still discussing the eventual design of the index page, but that form (or a link to it) should remain there no matter what.

I urge everyone to check out: http://beta.nachi.org/ and give me feedback before the release. If you're not using Internet Explorer, the menu links will look odd -- that will be fixed before the release. Currently, NACHI.org requires a fairly up-to-date browser. In the future, we will be determining the user's web browser, and providing all the pages in a compatible format.

The layout is pretty much the way it's going to be for a while. Some people were concerned that the header was too small, and hard to read. We've decided that if someone needs our contact information, they can go to the "contact nachi" page. With this design, we provide the most content while maintaining a nice, clean look. So, if you find an actual problem with the page (broken link, et cetera), let me know. If you have a problem with the design, feel free to post it, but I won't be worrying about that for a while.

I hope you all enjoy,

--
Chris Morrell
Director of Information Technology
http://www.nachi.org/

![](upload://n3nFvjvPr0DYbgFWQ48HU3uCoLE.html)

Originally Posted By: ecrofutt

I haven’t tried all the links, but that rocks. I LIKE IT ALOT!

Calm blue color, BIG (much bigger and eaiser to use than I envisioned) Find an Inspector. If people can't figure that out, they shouldn't be on the net anyway.

Great Job, Chris. I really like it.

Erby Crofutt
B4U Close Home Inspections
Georgetown, KY
www.b4uclose.com

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Monday??? Promises. Promises. I will declare Monday a NACHI holiday if we get this thing up by then.

Sleepy Nick

Originally Posted By: jremas

NICE, I would vote but for some reason that page is not coming up. Anyway, I can’t wait to see it up and running. NICE JOB. It looks much more professional. The find and inspector works nice & it is a MUST. Thanks again in advance Chris.

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
Northeastern PA & the Poconos
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598

Originally Posted By: jremas

OK, the reply works now. Must have activated after I logged on and posted. MY FAULT. no reply needed.

Originally Posted By: ismetaniuk

This membership was a big waste of my time!!!

Igor

Top To Bottom Inspections

Glen Spey, NY

Originally Posted By: Chris Morrell

Wow. Thanks icon_smile.gif

Chris Morrell

Director of Information Technology

http://www.nachi.org/

![](upload://i7V1VuD0NHNnmfEeEH3px5kYj8T.html)

Originally Posted By: ecrofutt

Well, I see that today is a NACHI Holiday.

Great work, Chris. I love it.

Erby Crofutt
B4U Close Home Inspections
Georgetown, KY
www.b4uclose.com