Redwood Empire Northern California

(Rick Elliott) #1

" I have encouraged members to form chapters many times, and we have dozens of strong chapters".
N.Gromicko

I have been in discussion with Nick regarding the formation of the Northern California chapter. Anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area that may have interest in this please leave a post for others to see and perhaps we can start a dialogue. I’m in Marin County north of San Francisco. Looking for any interest and open to ideas as to how we can promote ourselves more effectively via a Regional InterNachi Chapter.

(Nick Gromicko, CMI) #2

Build it and they will come: www.nachi.org/form

(Rick Elliott) #3

" I have encouraged members to form chapters many times, and we have dozens of strong chapters".
N.Gromicko

I have been in discussion with Nick regarding the formation of the Northern California chapter. Anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area that may have interest in this please leave a post for others to see and perhaps we can start a dialogue. I’m in Marin County north of San Francisco. Looking for any interest and open to ideas as to how we can promote ourselves more effectively via a Regional InterNachi Chapter.

(Roy Lewis, CMI - North Florida Inspector) #4

The first sign of old age is repeating yourself…

(Frank Rotte, , CPI, San Diego Home Inspector) #5

Guess he’s still thinking about it.

(Roy Lewis, CMI - North Florida Inspector) #6

The first sign of old age is repeating yourself…

(Frank Rotte, , CPI, San Diego Home Inspector) #7

Guess he’s still thinking about it.:smiley:

(Roy Lewis, CMI - North Florida Inspector) #8

Haha!
He has posted it again here…

(Rick Elliott) #9

Gentlemen, thank you.
That was the point
That was the point
multiple posts
Multiple posts
that was the point

(Scot Baker, CMI) #10

Keep me up to date, I am interested in being able to do a meetup somewhere.