Reminder: You can't taunt individual non-members in the Misc. forum as they have...

Lol Ok i will shut up now
( picking up the soap box) Backing out of the room carefully

It’s just my thinking on the matter, I don’t say I’m right.

I just think that politics affects us all and our inspection businesses. Even national politics. Does not a more regulatory administration support inspection licensing? Does not the recent 4.5% mortgage guarantees affect inspection sales?

I think we should all be talking politics and screaming when we see our elected officials screwing up.

Religion, (again IMHO) is a personal matter. Nothing to argue about. As long as they aren’t flying planes into my country’s buildings or making snuff videos of handcuffed college kids getting beheaded (as if that takes any bravery)… I don’t care what anyone believes in or who they pray to.

Anyway, I never really understood how religion and politics got lumped together in the “don’t talk about them” boat.

More death threats? Who does Mr. Lott today be considered for mercy killing?

It’s people like you that make Nick look good.:roll:

AND thats why it is called a free country. Thankful we can all have our own opinions.
as far as screaming evey time when we see our elected officials screwing up. we would we probally loose our voices quickly

Nick hardly needs people like that to make him look good.

People like that . . . well, my Irish mother told me that if you can’t say something good about someone, don’t say anything at all.

:slight_smile:

It’s never stopped you before.:smiley:

And my mom is very angry with me.

Or, or, or, or, or, or, or…How many ors do we need before we realize that religion is the most dangerous aspect of our existence.

I don’t answer rhetorical questions.

Is a statement better: Religion is the most dangerous aspect of our existence. No answer needed.

Nick I think you should kick Kevin off of this site. Just because he’s a paying member doesnt give him the right to preach the lord. I respect his right to believe in god but this is a web site for inspectors. I come here looking for answers to my problems and to see if I can give some answers to others who have problems. I tend to look at all the threads. Now because of the way some of these guys are using this message board its starting to make me shy away form it because of the crap that guys like kevin are bringing to it.
Kevin you need to funnel some of your frustrations into your business. Because is sound like you got to much time on your hands.

Amen

:wink:

If I thought this was the only existence I shall have , I sure would not waste it depressing others.

Hey,nobody is crying,there is no way we are going to allow you an open floor so you can put down Christians constantly and deceive others with your agenda. As far as talking about religionNick, if you go back and read the threads from start tofinish, you will find that the Christians here almost always are on the defensive, not the instigators. I can say anything and Pierce or Burkeson will throw a dig in about God. I don’t need to talk about God here, but I refuse to let some crap all over my Lord, freely and openly. This is my right and I intend to excercise it. Ken P.S. There must be 30 other forums pertaining to inspections, so the ones griping about the religious talk have plenty of other choices. It is not my problem, if they have no self control, and decide to read the post anyway. Either we have free speech or we don’t, it cannot be pick and choose.

Amen

-OR- As we Pastafarians say… RAmen!

Bless his noodly appendage.

Things are picking up quite nicely. Thanks for your…advice?

If my posts create a little depression, then it’s working. If you had unshakable faith like you’re supposed to, I wouldn’t bother you in the least. You’d just sum me up to being the work of the devil and move on.

Hey Joe you P.O.S.!! Don’t you dare ridicule my Lord Noodle!! I have a special relationship with him and we talk every night! If you even try to talk sarcastically about him so help me Noodle I will have your head!!!