REPORT HOST

Originally Posted By: Steve Thorne
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hi all who out there is using Report Host. What are the pro and cons of it and how do the costomers feel about waiting for the report.

thanks,

Steve Thorne

Originally Posted By: ekartal

Steve,

As far as waiting for their report:

Submitting your report within 24 hours is OK with most client's. Don't rush yourself and make mistakes. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

Erol Kartal
ProInspect

Originally Posted By: rwills

Hi Steve,

I recently signed up and am going to give reporthost a shot. It seems to be pretty versatile and the hardest part for me was setting it up just the way I like it. I am going to offer it to my clients as an alternative to my paper report that I now use. I offer both within 24 hours. The reporthost report will be easier and cheaper to process for me. I haven’t got any client feedback yet but will post it when I do. Bob W

Originally Posted By: dfrend

icon_biggrin.gif I love it. I had taken forever to write my own reprot form ( I made a format on word). I entered all kinds of stuff. I put tons of time into just making it. I still wasn’t thrilled with it. I looked around and like many small businesses, cost was a factor when trying to find a product. I did not like most of the cheaper products out there in terms of ease of use and quality look. I did like the look and ease of the ReportHost software. I have done 5 reports with it and my clients give it unsolicited, rave reviews. In fact I now have a customers contacts on my site from one the other day.

http://www.freestatehome.com/ go to the Our Mission section and click the link to see an actual clients thoughts.

My only problems with it are the pictures, but with a slow connection I can't blame them too much. I did add a TON of photos on the last report though.

--
Daniel R Frend
www.nachifoundation.org
The Home Inspector Store
www.homeinspectorstore.com

Originally Posted By: dosborn

Steve,

I have used it 7 times now and my realtors love it. My clients havent said one way or the other but they don't have much to compare it to.

I like it because after something is posted I can go back in and redo it, the report host system is very inspector and client friendly as compared to other systems.....

Dan Osborn
Upstate Home Inspection Service

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

http://www.nachi.org/reporthost.htm