Reported Post by mgoldenberg

Thank you for the reply.

I ALWAYS tell it how it is and you have not gotten on me and were only asking questions so I honestly was not trying to offend you.

As if you had any clue “how it is”. The dumbest most moronic statements made are invariably made by some clueless, self-centered, dip**** that doesn’t have the mental capacity to understand, much less articulate “how it is”. There’s your profile. That’s the group you fit into.

That’s how it is…

Will justice & logic prevail as a fitting consequence? :-k

…"after careful review and consultation with others, both InterNACHI and MICB have come to the same conclusion, that you violated each of their Code of Ethics.

InterNACHI has expelled you for one year, after which you are welcome to return. Please remove references to InterNACHI membership from your website, brochure, and other documents.

The MICB took a much harder line and has stripped you of your
Certified Master Inspector professional designation for life."…

I remember that, Marc, and it could happen here if things aren’t toned down respectfully. :shock:

You just miss KW

I am only responding to attacks. Give it your best shot Blob Of Boca.

Somehow I do not think you will invite me to your next inspection in my hood :frowning:

I would be sure to make it I promise.

Sorry I hurt your feelings by not showing up the last time you invited me but get real why would I meet you anywhere. You must have needed some advice or something?

You were invited as an olive branch but just like here you crap on it :frowning:

OK let me know next time and I’ll be there for sure.