Reported Post by ryoung7

You could always call my State’s Inspection Board. They could use a good laugh before they told you to go pound sand… :roll:

Robert…

Sounds like you are having a hard time here… sorry to hear that. If at all possible, try to take the good with the bad in stride. It’s a message board, the folks here come in every shape and flavor. But I know what you are saying… it’s been said before, and it’s likely not going to change.

Having said that, I was stating that contacting a members license board based on discussions we have on hear would be a bit much, as none of us really know the other, right?

Be well!

Hey Frenchie,
Were you really serious when you said you cried over this? You must be on drugs!!!

Please call mine too Bertty. :roll:

Thanks all for confirming my post… Roy

Hey Roy,
Wouldn’t you agree that Frenchie whines more than your old friend Wendy did??:p:p

Roy
I understand what your saying, I have venture away from the Political and religious Posts as much as possible. Been to busy to worry about such insignificant things .
As far as this situation i think it is blown out of portion with Most likely culture and language differences .

Language difference is right. I misspell some, he misspells all the time. :smiley:
I think this poor guy’s cheese has finally slid off his cracker.

I doubt anyone he calls could understand him anyway. I am sure he spits when he talks. :stuck_out_tongue:

I havent had a stalker in a while.

Regardless your insults add zero to these posts and using the word Frenchie to any Canadian is not nice at all .
Again I say thanks for confirming just how useless many of your attacking posts are .
I seldom see Canadian attacking our southern friends or your Government Like some American’s seem to do to your Northern Neighbours .
Not Nice not needed and not proper… Roy

Putting and end to this now.
Simple apologies are not the norm here, are they?
I see that as plain as day.
There is a lust for contempt.
So when ethics and a professional stance on the message board along with INACHI’S ethical standards are laughed at because they are not being monitored, YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT.***
You have only yourselves to blame.***
Keep on killing INACHI.

QUESTION: When did a complaint mean someone had to be removed?
I could never figure that one out.
Tolerant bunch.
I am amazed by your total lack off self contorl Mr. Forgarty.
Michel, what can I say. You only shot yourself in the foot over and over again…
Any for everyone else on ignore or to afraid to speak your mind.
Its OK we all try to fit in and not be seen or heard TO AVOID CONFRONTATION AT TIMES…
OH yes, except the ones that challenge disrespect, corruption, undermining authorities and negative views.:slight_smile:
Thanks Roy. As always.
Funny how the Canadians members take the most intolerance here.:roll:
Hmmm.

Maybe you should take a step back and look at what you post. Many of your post are long ramblings that are difficult to read (due to your origin I am sure).

You constantly give your opinion wheather its asked for or not and your daily posts are generally filled with judgements or criticisim of others. I personally find while you do seem to have some usefull info, you are just as full of balogna and I think your one nugget shy of a happy meal.

My post was asking a question with foundations and you started squealing about water intrusion. The whole crawlspace was wet so I could care less about a wet spot on the wood. The whole thing was full of mold.

Maybe if you could post like a normal human then I could tolerate you, but frankly you seem unstable. Since no one else will be frank, I will.

You can call me hayseed or dumb a ss or whetever you like. You can post that I like to screw goats by the moonlight. I could care less. I’m not a crybaby French dip s hit like yourself. Post away, let the world know I like nubians the best because they have bigger ears to grab hold of. :|.):|.) You know why I don’t care? Becasue I have better things to worry about.

and BTW If you choose to start harrasing and making phone calls to try and affect my business and livelyhood then thats a different story,. I would hope you can understand what recourse I may have if you try and affect my business in any way…:wink:

Enjoy your life your officially on ignore…

Maybe you should take a step back and look at what you post.
WHY? Many of your post are long ramblings that are difficult to read (due to your origin I am sure). yes sir and how I think and express myself…

You constantly give your opinion whether its asked for or not **.and your daily posts are generally filled with judgements or criticism of others. I personally find while you do seem to have some useful info, you are just as *full of bologna and I think your one nugget shy of a happy meal. ***
Yes you are right. At times I am judgmental.
I am trying everyday. Knee-jerk habits die hard.
As the real you POPS OUT.
**Thank you for pointing it out.
I do know I am eccentric. Sorry.

My post was asking a question with foundations and you started squealing no pigs squeal about water intrusion.** The whole crawlspace was wet so I could care less about a wet spot on the wood. The whole thing was full of mold. **
**Sorry I saw a deficiency. You could have said something.
You chose to be disrespectful.

Maybe if you could post like a** normal human ( what is your normal?) **then I could tolerate you, but frankly you seem unstable. Since no one else will be frank, I will.
***Its OK you seem to know about DRUG USE so I will judge you to.
OK? ***

You can call me hayseed or dumb a ss or whetever you like. You can post that **I like to screw goats by the moonlight. I could care less. I’m not a crybaby French dip s hit like yourself. **Post away, let the world know I like nubians the best because they have bigger ears to grab hold of. :|.):|.) You know why I don’t care? Becasue I have better things to worry about.
See Mr. Fogarty, Your American rules put thousands on watch lists yearly for the actions you accused me of.
I own a boat and love to fish in the states at times.
**Read the above. I know 2 people refused entry. Why? posts on an internet site and the mention of drugs.

**You care little for **rules or moral behavior and that tends to lead to suspicious moral legal civic behavior " by any normal smart intelligent human being "
That excludes me by your interpretation I guess.
SO SIR.
You have a sad thinking process if you think I would bother harming anyone that earns a living
after what I have been through.

Or maybe you did not read the posts I left.
Which tends to leave you out in the cold again, to me,anyway for accusations and interpretations of INACHI members that try to behave learn ( struggle ) but its OK, and set a better example everyday for myself and others.
See, you only see little snippets on the board you wish to view.
Then randomly try to put a face and human character behind the several words. Judgmental. Well maybe take away the judge in that statement…
WOW is all I can say…
Why even bother?
Take what you like and leave the rest as I do. Ignore button. RIGHT.
Run from something you stared **NEVER.
Finish it like a man.
So below me I see a sick man acting as if he was ( ***intoxicated ***) only its intoxication by anger, with so much hate inside.
I feel sorry for you. That is why I posted here. Above you demented life values.
Sir you do need help or at least take a giant step backwards and look in a mirror. Yours words are misspell and your emotions are out of control.
***So I am the fruitcake.
RIGHT.
I forgive you sir.
Please do not call me names or make slanderous accusations again.
A simple I am sorry would suffice.
Thank you.
***I will apologize to all on this thread.
I will adjust my posts.
***You sometimes have to repeat things to people that have had a lifetime of habits. ( 40 years in my case ), obstetrical s to overcome, and are trying to change for the better.
Its called patients and mentoring.
I saw only a couple TROUBLE MAKERS or the ones I though would be in the mix of things tonight adding their revelry.
Yes the regulars came in. HA HA HA.
Things are looking up for INACHI AFTER ALL.
Minds do change.:slight_smile:
Hmmm.
***Night all.
I am spent.

and BTW If you choose to start harrasing and making phone calls to try and affect my business and livelyhood then thats a different story,. I would hope you can understand what recourse I may have if you try and affect my business in any way…:wink:
OWO YOU ARE A SICK MAN SIR.
SICK.

I will say a prayer for you.
PS: Spellchecker.
OUCH.

Robert I just finished reading all of this and want you remember a suggestion I gave you months ago in a PM .
Do you remember ?

I have no other comment.

BOB Accusations of a member doing illegal drugs carries penalties.
Call me anything.
No accusations of illigial drugs.

1.) Your country has stop several for my friends from crossing the boarder.
2.) The United States of America has a WAR ON ILLEGAL DRUGS.
3.) Your government sure knows how to be protective and discriminatory during war time these days.

BOB
Yes, I now remember.
Gee everyone.
Remind fellow INACHI MEMBER’S nicely.
***" Turn off your ignore and be civil, professional,tolerant and ethical.***"