Request from no-reply@internachi.org

Anybody receive this message before?

Always leery when I see “broken” English, as in “I will like to schedule”. Also curious about the email coming from no-reply@internachi.com.

Elaina Taylor <no-reply@internachi.org>
9:32 AM (9 minutes ago)

to me
This is a message from: Elaina Taylor <elainamkt@gmail.com>

— Elaina Taylor would like to book an inspection —

Here’s his or her message:

I will like to schedule an inspection please get back to me ASAP.

Thanks for any info.

OK. So feeling kind of stupid. This is the email from someone who uses the email link on inspectorseek.com. Just never received one before. I’m still leery about the “I will like to schedule an inspection” part though. Replied to email and we’ll see what happens.

Hey Tim,
I’m in the south east Michigan area.
I received an email from Elaina two days ago. be careful, sounds like the same old scam they will send you money then you have to take out an amount and pay other people blah blah blah…only to have your bank accounts hacked!

She replied back and as luck would have it the poor lady is hearing impaired, just had surgery and is buying a home for her parents. I feel bad for her - not. I guess the gut feelings are accurate at times.

Hello folks…here is another scam. I just received the same request for an inspection service from Elaina Taylor here in Lethbridge, Ab. She want me to charge her extra to give some money to a caretaker so they can give me access to the home!

Scam…pass it on!!

Hello ,

Thanks for the quote. I am OK with the quote and i would have everything put in place for the inspection,first of all i will like 

you to know that the house if for sale by the owner and not by Realtor,I would like you to know the house is still occupied and it will be vacant next weekend,I want you to know that the caretaker will bring the key to you and you can go there for the inspection,i need you to send me your full name and office address and a valid phone number as requested by the caretaker he would need it to contact you to schedule the inspection and get the house keys to your office immediately they receive their balance,I will like to know what kind of credit cards you accept for payment so i can make the payment asap,I would have to seek a little favor from you and i would be happy if you can be able to grant me the favor i seek from you.Due to my present health condition,i would provide you my credit card details for you to charge for the total cost of the service and also i would like you to charge an extra sum of $ which would be sent to the caretaker who would take care of getting utilities transferred over, termite contract for the house,I am sorry if i am asking for too much but i would have forwarded the balance to him myself but i am held down with health issues right now and am still at the hospital and the caretaker stated he wants the balance by bank transfer that’s why i am seeking your favor on this,i would be willing to compensate you if you can assist me on this.

Your urgent response would be appreciated.

Warm Regards

!! TIMMY !!

You need to hang out around here more :slight_smile:

Anyone get the Southpark jab? tehe :twisted:

I guess she can’t decide where she wants her mom to live. Got the same email for a house in the U.P.

It would seem Elaina Taylor is now in Calgary!

She made her request to me for a Home Inspection via the InterNACHI site, I replied and then got the same old tale about the card etc… I emailed back to say that the card details she provided did not go through, she then sent me this:

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 4:26 PM, elaina taylor <elainamkt@gmail.com> wrote:

Am so sorry for the late response I had to contact my bank to know what was wrong but I was made to understand I spent pass my weekly limit that was why it declined,so I had the money sent to my sisters card she allowed me use it please charge the total on the card below

Credit Card Information’s

CARD TYPE - Master Card

CARD NUMBER - 5466160008643858
CARD CVV - 658
CARD EXP - 08 | 2019
Card Billing : 1517 IVAN PL SAN JOSE CALIFORNIA 95120
Amount to charge: $2911

I found her name attached to card scams going back to 2006, I can’t believe she is still operating, so I sent the details to the RCMP in Calgary - wtach this space! :slight_smile: