Resignation

I see the premier of BC has done the correct thing and resigned .
Not it is time for Bill Mullen who has admitted he has lied big time to NACHI and its members .
(“The resignation Wednesday of British Columbia Premier Gordon Campbell invites obvious comparisons to his Ontario counterpart, Dalton McGuinty. Like Campbell, McGuinty is trailing in the polls, he is being hammered over the harmonized sales tax, or HST, and he has become a lightning rod for criticism.”)
It is time for Bill to show he is prepaired to do the proper thing and remove himself from the NCA .
Roy Cooke

Roy,

Could you please provide proof on your above (bolded) allegation or retract.

I have no ideaa why you think you can make demands from me .

… Roy Cooke

That’s what I thought…no proof just hearsay as per your usual!

Wrong again Marcel I do not know of any one on these Forums who are wrong as much as you are .

Thanks for trying but as per usual you are making another error.

This is inappropriate for discussion in a public accessible forum. Move your rants and personal attacks to the members only section.

Stephen, this is a Canadian Thread, so what is your problem? No worse than some of the other threads here on disagreements.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I think what Stephen wanted to bring to your attention is the fact that what you are saying to one another and about others is being assimilated into the Google index for the world to read and retain on a permanent basis. That’s all. If you’re okay with that. then it’s no big deal.

So why would a difference of opion between two members need to move to not for everyone thread? It was mentioned as it was inappropriate. :slight_smile:

Having this type of argument visible to the public degrades not only those in the petty, name calling dispute, it degrades everyone that is in association with them. That is why there are member’s only sections.

When calling someone a liar on a public board, something that could cause harm to their reputation OR BUSINESS, there is one word that comes to mind when involved in litigation. TORT. It can cost you everything. And for what purpose?

Professionalism NOT at its best.

I did not say move it to the NFE. I suggested it be moved to the member’s only section. There is a Canadian thread in the member’s only section.

My mistake on the thread Stephen, but I did not see anyone call one a liar. I saw someone say he is wrong. That is an opinion on one’s view of the other only.

I am done here. :slight_smile:

Sorry Canadian information I feel needs to be kept on the open Canadian section .
We have a real problem in Canada with false informatiuon being sent out to many inspectors who are not NACHI members .
WE have lots of false infromation posted on this open site that is read by NON NACHI members .
WE the NACHI members know how great NACHI is .
If it is found by a google search great then all can see who the good guys are and the not so good .
Much of this information is posted on some small forums in Canada but we need to continually try and get information out to all Canadaians .
Thanks for your thoughts ,hope my explanation is satisfactory.

Remember Whistler
http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4935
Bill has a big anouncement comming soon
http://www.nachi.org/forum/showpost.php?p=166560&postcount=103

1 Like

Again Roy,

Could you please provide proof of your allegation or retract your comment.

*Originally Posted by rcooke http://nachi.cachefly.net/forum/images/2006/buttons/viewpost.gif
*I see the premier of BC has done the correct thing and resigned . *
Not it is time for Bill Mullen who has admitted he has lied big time to NACHI and its members .
(“The resignation Wednesday of British Columbia Premier Gordon Campbell invites obvious comparisons to his Ontario counterpart, Dalton McGuinty. Like Campbell, McGuinty is trailing in the polls, he is being hammered over the harmonized sales tax, or HST, and he has become a lightning rod for criticism.”) *
It is time for Bill to show he is prepaired to do the proper thing and remove himself from the NCA .
Roy Cooke

These are serious allegations made on a public forum which could damage a colleague s’s reputations and tarnish our industry.

Again when you have a badge like this you just might have some authority .
Till then you are just nothing to me .

Mr. Cooke,

If someone accused you of lying you would be first to demand proof.

Get a grip.

Make your allegation, support it, and move on.

For Mr Larson
Builders and Real Estate Agents Conspire to Kill Fire Fighters - General Inspection Discussion - InterNACHI®️ Forum

Roy, if you can’t back up what you just who is the liar?

As per usual Michael gets a little bit of information and becomes and instance expert ,
. He has done this for years and again he has no idea what he is talking about .
Please read my post above for Mr. Larson .
This is not of your business so please govern your self accordingly .

Mr. Cooke,

You made the allegation and where asked by others to back it up.

Put up or shut up.