Ride along "part 2"

Originally Posted By: neil a craig
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

This is my 2nd area of the FORUM, it seems more people come here! so, I am in Pompano Beach, Florida, and would like to know if any experienced HI would care to let me ride along, I did do one last weekend with Greg, and it was excellent training, please let me know, thanks again!

Neil Craig

954-783-5918

Ok maybe as a trade, I will do a crawl space ? ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif)

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

Neil,

I live straight across the state from you, its about 200 miles if you take Alligator Alley. I am just getting started down here, as I moved from VA where I was an inspector for 7 years. As soon as it gets busy (probably when the snow birds return) I would be happy to let you ride along for a day, and to answer any questions you have. I will email you when the business picks up, if that is ok.

Blaine

Originally Posted By: neil a craig

Hey, thanks ! I will wait to see what happens in the next few weeks, I’d love to be able to get going on a ride along ASAP, but just a bit closer than 200 miles, however, if it becomes the only thing to do , I would definitely appreciate it ‘again’.

Neil icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted By: ecrofutt

Unless things have changed, it’ll only take you a couple of hours to get across Alligator Alley.

Better than 4 hours.

Good luck to both of you.

--
Erby Crofutt
B4U Close Home Inspections
Georgetown, Kentucky

www.b4uclose.com