Ride along

Hello fellow inspectors. My name is Carey Allen, I am a licensed Professional Inspector in the Fort Worth area. I was wondering if there are any experienced inspectors that would mind if I joined you on a few inspections to learn some pointers and perhaps exchange ideas to help me gain some more practical knowledge/experience. I have been licensed since August of 2012 and since that time I have been marketing, building my business and performing as many inspections as possible. Although reviewing the forums, taking on-line and continuing education courses are great resources to learn, I know there is no replacement for in-field “hands-on” experience.

If you don’t mind me tagging along, please feel free to reply to this post or contact me at the below number.

Respectfully,

Carey Allen
True Confidence Home Inspections, LLC
817-600-8389
trueconfidencehi@att.net
TREC License #20472

I am a bit out of your area but I don’t mind you riding along or if I can answer any questions give me a call and we can set something up.
Gary
940-736-6674

Same here as Gary says Carey.
Joe @ 210.559.3236 - call if you have any questions that I may be able to help with.
Good Luck!

I sent you an email Carey. I’ve been lucky enough to have a couple of the excellent Inspectors in DFW show me how they do things, and I’d be glad to show you the little bit that I know.