Ride-Alongs in/near Mobile Alabama

I am currently looking for ride-alongs in the Mobile Alabama area, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Zack Willis
Phone- (251) 508-7548

Welcome to our forum, Zack!..enjoy participating. :smiley:

Zack, contact some CMIs or CPIs within 40 to 50 miles, or farther, to your area and communicate with them. Maybe one, or more, will help you. Some inspectors feel as though they are training their competition by ride-alongs or mentoring or hiring.

Here is the link for CMIs: Find a Certified Master Inspector®

And the link for CPIs: Find Certified Home Inspectors Near You - InterNACHI®

And Mentors: Home Inspector Mentoring - InterNACHI® and InterNACHI® - International Association of Certified Home Inspectors

Also, you may want to take advantage of your Education Team at education@internachi.org for specific questions e.g. 15 Steps to Become a Successful Home Inspector - InterNACHI® and InterNACHI® Master Class for Home Inspectors . And there is the new training cards app Chris Morrell, our CEO, offers: New training app for home inspectors

And there is the Helpful How-To Videos - InterNACHI® for many other things. And the InterNACHI online education page: How do I navigate the InterNACHI online education page? | InterNACHI FAQ

2 Likes

Thank you! I will check into those!