New training app for home inspectors

Hey all,

I’m pleased to announce that our new training app is available on the Apple App Store. An Android version is also in the works and will be released in the coming weeks.

Check it out:

The app pulls from our huge selection of practice questions and presents them in flash card format using spaced repetition memorization techniques. If you’ve ever used a learning app like Duolingo, it’s similar technology. Questions are repeated at different intervals depending on how well you know the material, and new questions are added to the pool when you’ve shown mastery of the initial selection.

It’s meant to be a quick study tool that you can pull out anywhere and practice for a few minutes to a half-hour. I hope you enjoy!

CM

1 Like
Google Play Internachi Training Cards
iPhone App for Studying
New and nervous inspector
Ohio home inspectors!?
New to InterNACHI!
New Inspector! Need advice
Alabama pre-license requirements
Looking to shadow with an experienced inspector
Orlando, FL Home Inspector Work
Hello interNACHI Forums!
Cold Calling Agents
Newbie looking for ride along in Bakersfield, CA
New Inspector Seeking Job Opportunity - St Aug/Jax Area
Long Island Mentor / Boss?
Job opportunities?
Need Advice on Conducting Comprehensive Home Inspections
Would Like to shadow an Inspector in Orlando, Fl Area
Local Chapter and/or Mentors
Tallahassee - Ride along
How much should I pay for my CHI training?
Newbe in palm beach county florida
Home Inspection Ride Along
Hello, everyone!
Florida ride alongs in Orlando
Recently New InterNACHI member. Looking at how to network with others
Pennsylvania 100 inspection Requirement
Advice for becoming a new home inspector
Looking for ride along in Kansas City area
Seeking ride alongs for new mexico licensure
Anyone willing to mentor me or allow a ride along? Ventura county area
Mentorships and Ride-Alongs
Mock inspections 2023
Shadow work/ Inspections
Portland Oregon area ride alongs needed
New home inspector ride along
Orlando Inspector
I want to start my HI business, but am apprehensive
Shadowing Inspectors in Northern VA
Mentorship in Pa?
Inspector Looking to Shadow in Los Angeles
Opportunities for walk alongs?
Mentor o in need a helper
Home Inspector Kissimmee Orlando, FL
New and need help with a mentor
Apprentice in Northern Virginia needs Inspector
Ride-Alongs in/near Mobile Alabama
Southern Indiana | Inspection Ride Alongs

Awesome. It will be great when the Android version gets released.

Nice. Downloaded and will explore it this weekend

Cool

Thanks.

Great! I’m looking forward to the Android app.

Nice, waiting for the Android version.
thank you

This new system seems like it’s going to be awesome I just can’t wait to get started

awesome, is there going to be a charge for this app?

is there a android app yet ?

I put it on my I Phone, runs well nice layout - good stuff!
There is no directory or index to search, just the random questions pop up one after the other.
I think it would be more helpful if you could go to a selected category for the questions.
Don’t get me wrong here, great stuff but kind of basic.
It is much appreciated! :slight_smile:

Free to InterNACHI members.

Thanks for the feedback! We certainly have lots of other resources for more focussed study, so our focus with this particular app was quick and easy. Ideally, you may run through 10-20 questions on this instead of checking Facebook for the 30th time this hour :slight_smile:

CM

Understood thanks Chris!

Great can’t wait for the android app

Love the app but they always put the correct answer on top. Like some true/false questions will be false/true if false is the correct answer.

Correction- I found a few that weren’t like that but it still seems like it’s not very random

Sometimes truly random can feel “not quite random” because we tend to see patterns that computers do not. The app selects questions and answer order completely randomly.

How soon before the Android version gets released. I am always looking for useful tools.

Sort of frustrating that the majority of seminars, events etc are only located where plane transportation is required.
Why not Boston or Rhode Island or Ct?

Am I missing something?

A beta has been submitted to Google Play. Just waiting for Google to approve.