Safe House Campaign Reminder

Originally Posted By: dfrend
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Attention inspectors:

You all know the dangers of cartbon monoxide itself. But still two thirds of US homes with fuel burning appliances and heating have no CO Detector in the home. Each year hundreds die from CO poisoning and over 10,000 others are sent to the emergency room. CO is the senseless killer because most of these people do not know there is a problem until they have already been poisoned.

Please encourage your clients to purchase and install CO detectors in their homes for their safety. It costs you nothing and could save their life.

Daniel R Frend
The Home Inspector Store