SO CO Chapter Meeting w/Dominic & Russ

A Southern Colorado InterNACHI meeting will be Saturday the 19th 9AM at Maggie Mays Rest & Pub 2405 E Pikes Peak Ave Colorado Springs, CO (719) 475-1623. This meeting is to discuss the current status of this chapter and to welcome Dominic with HIP and Russ Spriggs. We all know from Dominics posts how helpful he is. Any InterNACHI member is welcome to attend. Please RSVP here.

Check this out… Russ just told me

Folks can bring memory sticks & laptops, if they want any files I have, Scott!

http://co.nachi.org/socoexplorers/event267.html

I setup the link in the RSVP Hereto the chapter website for registration.

Scott
Since your not using the old SCNACHI site any more ill take it down at the end of the week

Hello,

Henry, I have no clue what is going on with your status or the status of the chapter you were or are president of. Your note that you just sent is a surprise. I thought it would be a good idea to try to get toghether and see if any interest in continuing. You dont have to take down the site. Come to the meeting and we will all discuss it. It takes real effort from every chapter member to be successful. No one person should be relied on to put a meeting together or to maintain the chapter. :slight_smile:

I have updated the chapter website with an idea of starting a Pueblo Chapter or moving the SO CO chapter to Pueblo. I am looking for feedback.

I have also posted an event for this weekend. I am using the booth Hank offered and a InterNACHI display from Nick. I plan to put up my MIC sign and whatever else I can make look good. Watch for pics next week.

Resistance is Futile…