So... we're gonna let our women do our fighting for us now?

Women are quite able to do our fighting for us. Women are able to open doors for us too.

I would just prefer to live in a world where they do neither for me.

I totally I agree. I’m upset about it too but they wanted it. No one is forcin them to do it. We can still open doors for them and pay for their meals :slight_smile:

Men are hard-wired to protect women. There are differences and exceptions, but I believe that pound for pound, a man is stronger and faster. He will feel the need to protect a female in a battle, even if she doesn’t want or need it. Not to say he wouldn’t protect a man as well, but he would likely be more compelled to protect the female.

For example, let’s say a man and a woman are at battle, and are rushed by 2 enemies. Big Russians. The man would not likely expect his female counterpart to “hold her own” against a 245 Pound enemy soldier. The solid, 140 lb woman simply could not overcome her opponent(except maybe in some instances, i.e. martial arts, defense skills). Maybe I am a little male chauvinist, but my 2 cents.

Come to Daytona for Bike Week and you will see some gals you wouldn’t want to meet in a dark alley. :ack!:

Excellent point. But really how many hand to hand combats are there in this day and age? I have seen some super sharp woman and sometimes the way they think is much better. Sometimes its the preparation that will win the battles.

One guy has on his signature line, give me 6 hours to chop a tree and I will spend the first 4 sharpening the Axe. Thinking methodically and quickly wins many battles these days…

And that’s why my wife wins every single argument :stuck_out_tongue:

You do have a point, Russel. In some of those leadership roles, women are probably better than men. In a women dominated world, war would probably not exist. Women tend to be better at negotiating. Men will beat each other with clubs.

I agree, the cure for terrorism is feminism, feminists do not raise sons who go into restaurants and blow themselves up, they just normally order the quiche.

Agree with both of you…well said. They never want to see their “baby” hurt. Maybe we are on to something.

Maybe not feminism but female-ism. My wife is far from what I’d call a feminist. But she’s pretty smart (after all, she married me;-)), and could probably hold a public office, and maybe even run the country. She doesn’t because she is committed to being a wife and a mother.

Her IQ is 154. I’m not telling mine. And we have some different views. She liked Hillary for Pres. I didn’t, but would rather have had her than what is happening to my country now!

And my son would never order quiche. They’d kick him off the ice hockey team for that.

She doesn’t go to games, Russel. She doesn’t want to see him get hurt :cool:

Really Micheal you have no clue what Canada is all about

So terrorists don’t have mommy’s.

Where do guys come up with this stuff?

I noticed you failed answer ANY of the questions.;

No, but** soldiers** have mommies. Typically,terrorists are incubated in the womb of a female whose job is to breed terrorists.

There are exceptions to every rule. Lex Luther probably had a “mommy”, but became a terrorist by choice.

As I thought.

So much for the mommy’s don’t let their baby’s grow up to be terrorist’s meme.

NACHI newbies are prone to underestimating people, has it effected your business much? :blank: