Southern California Chapter Meeting

Originally Posted By: jpope
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

The first ever So. Cal. Chapter meeting was a great success with 45 in attendance. Members and non-members came from as far South as San Diego and East from Phoenix AZ to be part of this gathering.

Thanks Nick for helping us put this together and making it all possible. Last I heard, Nick was headed to Sunset Blvd. to get his LA experience ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif) . Hope he didn't make a wrong turn .

Stay tuned for future So. Cal. Chapter meetings to be announced and the formation of the South Bay Chapter which will meet in April 2004.

--
Jeff Pope
JPI Home Inspection Service
"At JPI, we'll help you look better"
(661) 212-0738

Originally Posted By: rbracklow

Way to go Jeff,

Looks like both meetings were a hit. We "Left Coast" Boys know how to do it well!! ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif) Well show the others how it's done. ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)

Congratulations,

Ron.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

I left LA at 6am this morning. I just got home.

Thank you both. It was really fun. You both have lovely wives and are very lucky.

I'll be out again on April 3 for the new South Bay Chapter. I'll see you there Jeff, and Ron... I'm coming up to Oakland again to stay with you for a few days.

Special thanks to CREIA's Dennis Hoffman and Porter Valley Software's Lorne Steiner and everyone else that helped.

Nick

Originally Posted By: rray

By the way, I picked up a demo copy of the Porter Valley software at the September 2001 CREIA/ASHI convention here in San Diego. I was not impressed with it, possibly because I was so impressed with my franchise proprietary software. However, the newest version that Mr. Steiner demonstrated at the meeting was very, very good. I was quite impressed. I was almost–almost, I said–wishing I were an independent inspector, but then I had a couple of margaritas to bring me to my senses. Yes, Nick saw me actually drink a margarita.

![icon_twisted.gif](upload://xjO326gspdTNE5QS3UTl0a0Rtvy.gif)

--
Home inspections. . . .
One home at a time.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

It’s true. He only had one drink and yes it was a margarita. Russel & I were the last to leave.

By dumb luck a broker/owner was dining nearby and overheard the NACHI meeting. She starts asking Russel questions about NACHI. Russel, good business man that he is, hooked up with her. She is from his town (2 1/2 hours away!). Talk about winning a door prize.

Nick

Originally Posted By: rbracklow

Hey great Nick! I’ll be looking forward to you staying with us!! icon_smile.gif

Ron.

Originally Posted By: hjavier

Nick,

Thanks for your support at the SoCal NACHI meeting…My wive thinks you’re funny…she was the one you thought was in high school.

Anyway,
Thanks again to all who attended....Jeff and I will contact all for the next meeting...

If any of the newer inspectors who attended need any help or ride alongs please, by all means let me know

--
Hendrie Javier
The House Mouse Inspection Services LLC
"Inspected as expected"