I posted on this site last week about a strong chemical (bleach like) smell in a house my wife and I purchased almost 4 months ago. We are remodeling and have not moved into the residence.
We have reasons to believe the prior owner had her contractor spray a product called Sporicidin over bleach in the attic of the home to disinfect for prior rodent activity. This was done post inspection and unfortunately my wife and I didn’t notice the smell until after we closed on the house.
We have an environmental firm coming out this week to confirm our suspicions…does anyone have any experience with what the remedy is if sporicidin and bleach were indeed mixed…what can be done to dissipate the smell so we can move into the house??