Stay tuned in Ontario

The by-law people have been there numerous times. The person with the dog is a lawyer. I guess she figures she doesn’t have to comply with by-laws. I guess I will have to continue to waken them in early hours by phoning them and interrupting their sleep like their dogs bark does with me. :slight_smile:

Have also called the SPCA because I saw their dog on the road and it was emaciated.

I really do not care much one way or another about licensing in general. However, I would rather not see it a the municipal level in any form (even a business licence). I have absolutely no intention of jumping through the varying hoops in every municipality I work in. Different regulations and requirements in each municipality, if it should come to that, is too much to keep track of. One province, one regulation.

Well if they tried it here in Caledon, I would not run out and apply. I also don’t have any markings on my car indicating I am a home inspection company. Find me if you can!

Tax grab!

I see they Backed down on Electricians I guess because they have a provincial license.
Roy Cooke

I don’t know if you were replying to me or not. However, I was referring to the fact that the dog on the tape could be any dog and someone taping and then using that to bolster their case could be falsifying information. There is no way to verify whether or not they are telling the truth, therefore it would be hearsay in court.

Thats why you have to keep a log. The recording would substantiate the recording alternatively a witness would suffice.

A little ‘ex-lax’ over the fence? Owners learn in a hurry I’d bet.

You gotta read this site I found. Its true!
http://www.barkingdogs.net/

](http://www.who.int/docstore/peh/noise/guidelines2.html)

Drink More!..:roll:…Forget about-it!..:roll:

Yeah but I hate be awakened with a hang over by a barking dog. :slight_smile:

Wow ! Claude has me thinking this was some thing new comming about .
I am now told this has been the law in Barrie for some time .
I guess I was just lucky.
Twice I have had clients pay a big premium for me to drive to Barrie to do an inspection .
They wanted us only and gladly paid REAL High for to have Roys Home Inspection go there .
I Guess they wanted us and no one else.
great to be loved this way.

Roy Cooke

Liability insurance can be purchase thru your broker, CAHPI insurance has a policy that can be purachese for about $500. Same for a number of other brokers that offer it. 2,000,000

Ron

Thanks Ron Tried last year and could not get it .
Will try again Tuesday have to work all day monday .
Good to hear from you hope all is going well .

Too bad we could not keep the meeting going at Humber good turn out .

Roy Cooke Got to go to bed Long day today.