TAREI and InterNACHI are joining. This is BIG news in Texas.

This is awesome news- I have been wanting to join this group - As InterNachi members do we need to apply to gain access to the web site and can we start using the Logo on our web sites?

I guess JD Fuller will have to tell us what to do next.

So rather than renew my Nachi membership I should pay Tarei and get the Nachi for free?

Kevin,

Currently we’ve only agreed that TAREI members can join InterNACHI for free.

We’re working on a dual membership offer that will eventually cover renewals in both associations.

Awesome.

Good Job, Mr. Cahill! This should really jump-start TAREI’s membership. And a nice side benefit of TAREI/INACHI being the big gorilla at the TREC proposed coalition to boot.

this amy answer many questions

Join TAREI to take advantage of the many benefits of both associations!
JOIN TAREI TODAY!

TAREI E-News Flash            

TAREI and InterNACHI Form Alliance
for Texas Inspectors!

TEXAS INSPECTORS WIN!

Alliance: A relationship to further the common interests of the members. (Merriam-Webster)

The TAREI board of directors recognizes that Texas inspection associations have become fragmented. The more fragmented the industry, the weaker our voice and fewer the benefits.

TAREI is excited about this opportunity for Texas Inspectors!

What does this mean for you? MORE MEMBER BENEFITS!

Any inspector who is a member of TAREI has the opportunity to become an InterNACHI member with ALL benefits and priviledges for FREE! Check out the benefits at www.nachi.org/benefits. You will be AMAZED!

If you are currently an InterNACHI member and would like to be a TAREI member for FREE, simply fill out the TAREI Membership Application . Send no money! This will only be used so the we have accurate information to include in our database.

Although each organization will remain separate, members are able to enjoy benefits from BOTH organizations. All you have to do is either continue your current membership with TAREI or JOIN TAREI NOW!

Together with TAREI’s long state presence and InterNACHI’s national marketing, our members will be kept informed and we will be able to offer MORE benefits than any other Texas Real Estate Inspector Association! From the time you become a member, TAREI and InterNACHI will keep you informed!

In addition, each TAREI Chapter has agreed to provide every new member a FREE one year membership! Each local chapter is active in marketing and education. This is an opportunity for every inspector in Texas to become active in their local community of home inspectors!

This alliance is the biggest thing to happen to the Texas Inspectors in decades. Don’t miss out on this opportunity! JOIN TAREI TODAY and start enjoying an abundance of benefits!

Questions? Email andrea@tarei.com

Texas Association of Real Estate Inspectors.
©2009 All rights reserved.
P.O. Box 90745 Austin, Texas 78709-0745 512-370-1977
E-mail: andrea@tarei.com

yesterday’s news

John & JD kudos!

Join TAREI to take advantage of the many benefits of both associations!
JOIN TAREI TODAY!

TAREI E-News Flash            

TAREI and InterNACHI Form Alliance
for Texas Inspectors!

TEXAS INSPECTORS WIN!

Alliance: A relationship to further the common interests of the members. (Merriam-Webster)

The TAREI board of directors recognizes that Texas inspection associations have become fragmented. The more fragmented the industry, the weaker our voice and fewer the benefits.

TAREI is excited about this opportunity for Texas Inspectors!

What does this mean for you? MORE MEMBER BENEFITS!

Any inspector who is a member of TAREI has the opportunity to become an InterNACHI member with ALL benefits and priviledges for FREE! Check out the benefits at www.nachi.org/benefits. You will be AMAZED!

If you are currently an InterNACHI member and would like to be a TAREI member for FREE, simply fill out the TAREI Membership Application . Send no money! This will only be used so the we have accurate information to include in our database.

Although each organization will remain separate, members are able to enjoy benefits from BOTH organizations. All you have to do is either continue your current membership with TAREI or JOIN TAREI NOW!

Together with TAREI’s long state presence and InterNACHI’s national marketing, our members will be kept informed and we will be able to offer MORE benefits than any other Texas Real Estate Inspector Association! From the time you become a member, TAREI and InterNACHI will keep you informed!

In addition, each TAREI Chapter has agreed to provide every new member a FREE one year membership! Each local chapter is active in marketing and education. This is an opportunity for every inspector in Texas to become active in their local community of home inspectors!

This alliance is the biggest thing to happen to the Texas Inspectors in decades. Don’t miss out on this opportunity! JOIN TAREI TODAY and start enjoying an abundance of benefits!

Questions? Email andrea@tarei.com

Texas Association of Real Estate Inspectors.
©2009 All rights reserved.
P.O. Box 90745 Austin, Texas 78709-0745 512-370-1977
E-mail: andrea@tarei.com

Currently we are working on an online membership application. Unlike NACHI, TAREI’s dues are sent out annually. However you may pay either Quarterly, Semi-Annually or Annually. If you have already paid your NACHI dues you will just fill out a TAREI application and tell us when you will your dues is up and we will prorate the remainder of the year. We want everyone to feel welcome and enjoy the TAREI/NACHI relationship. This will be a win/win situation and we can improve the inspector community in TEXAS. Anyone who needs assistance please feel free to call me on my cell 903-714-1382. Hope everyone is busy and working hard!

John I will have Andrea send out a E-Flash directing everyone to this site!

I mailed in my TAREI application and wrote on the bottom that it was
a free membership via InterNACHI.

Is that the way to do it JD?

Yes, I’m a little confused as well.

My NACHI membership is paid up until August 2010. I join TAREI now and I am pro-rated for TAREI in August 2010 through June 2011? At that point, do I have to renew/pay NACHI in August of 2011?

Bruce

Not exactly Bruce, Fill out the TAREI application now and tell us when you paid your dues to NACHI. You will be a member of both Assocations, then If you paid your dues in Aug we will bill you in Aug for the prorated TAREI dues from Aug until June when the next TAREI dues are due. You will still be a member of both Association. And then in June 2011 you pay TAREI dues only and you will enjoy the benefits of both Associations.

No obvious place to put it on the form so I put it in the PO number field for payment by check. Hope this works.

One of the TAREI membership requirements:

*"Submit a completed inspection report, from one of the applicants fee paid inspections, for *review and approval by the Membership Committee."

Will TAREI accept a report with all identifying information, identifying pictures, redacted to protect the client’s, or current owner’s privacy? Does TAREI have an email that the application and report can be sent to instead of snail mail?

I hope so Manny, that’s exactly what I e-mailed to Andrea just this morning. :slight_smile:

I’m an INTER-NACHI member, and a former TAREI member.
I asked Andrea at TAREI how to proceed:

“Andrea,
Being not the brightest bulb in the box, coach me in what to do here.
I’m an Inter-Nachi member; do I submit a TAREI membership application & report, & pay you the TAREI dues, then not pay the Inter-Nachi dues next renewal period?
This seems to be the procedure, just double checking…
Thanks!
Brent”

Her reply:
"Hi Brent,

You are exactly correct. Just pay TAREI dues (no need to go through the app process since you’ve been a member in the past) and when your IN dues are up for renewal you are already a member!

Hope this helps!"

So, NACHI folk, what are you waiting for?

BTW:
Thank you, John Cahill & Nick Gromicko, for your outstanding contribution toward inspector unification in Texas.

Brent Hays, in the Great city in the GREATEST state, Austin, TEXAS!

Just need a TREC approved report…You can rub out any client information and submit. We just verify that you are following TREC rules… Amador Rodriquez will check and approve. Then the Board will vote on the application…
Hope this helps!
JD

You will pay the TAREI dues and submit a report. You will not pay the NACHI dues from this point forward. You recieve it with your TAREI Membership…

Forward as in “forever” (or the closest thing we got down here on earth)?

:smiley: