Thanks Vet's young and old!!

Originally Posted By: rkulla
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I just wanted to say thank you to all our current service men, women and vet’s that have put there lives on hold and on the line for our country and for the rights of others. For all you who have family in the service, hats off to you too.

In a time of there lives when most are trying to climb the company ladder to achieve the American dream, these guys and gals are out there busting there butts making sure we can still do that here at home.

While we may get mad because our steak wasn't medium well like they ordered, or their latte wasn't made quite right, think about what our troops are putting up with. There sleeping in a fox hole somewhere and would be damn happy to have your latte or your steak.

Thank you all! ![eusa_clap.gif](upload://vwXJP6EroRUgatgS660IOyuD5XK.gif) ![eusa_clap.gif](upload://vwXJP6EroRUgatgS660IOyuD5XK.gif) ![eusa_clap.gif](upload://vwXJP6EroRUgatgS660IOyuD5XK.gif)

--
Rex Kulla
Custom Home Inspections
Maple Grove, MN
(612) 799-3093

Originally Posted By: jbehling

Lest we forget.

Thank you to all the Canadian Veterans on Remembrance Day.

Originally Posted By: psmothers

eusa_dance.gif OUR VETS ARE THE BEST! eusa_dance.gif

Thank You for everything that we call free in this GREAT country!!

--
Foxe Smothers

"Its not a matter of will we rebuilt it is matter of how soon..."

"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Originally Posted By: bsmith

I have a son in the Army and I was in the Navy. I (we) appreciate your good wishes and join with you in saluting all those who serve(d) this great country.

Bill Smith

www.SmithHomeInspection.com

“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” A. Einstien

Originally Posted By: rkulla

As many of you probably do, I have several uncles that were in WWII, One served under Patton in a tank during the Battle of the Bulge. Another was a Marine on Iwo Jima, both made it out ok but never brought it up much. I’ve got a lot of respect for those guys.

Rex Kulla

Custom Home Inspections

Maple Grove, MN

(612) 799-3093

Originally Posted By: pdacey

My father was in the Navy in the Pacific for WWII. I have an uncle that was in Korea and a cousin in Iraq right now. He was also there for Gulf War I and did two tours in Bosnia. None of them ever speak of their service endeavors. I can not imagine the sacrifices these people make for us all.

My wife currently serves in the USAF, but is not deployed.

Thank you to all who serve.

--
Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636
www.southwestinspections.com