The ESOP ?????

Roy,

I’m the same person, you know I curse and swear, yet you attack me on this every chance you get. The language I use is foul, I’ll give you that, but it doesn’t change who I am.

I will tell you who has changed recently and that is you Roy! Since your friend was expelled you have wavered in your support for NACHI. I assume that you condone what Ray has done?

Roy,

Not long ago you would have been down this guy’s throat,funny how you have changed!

Mario

Thats what happens when the ESOP conspires to black ball a person. You are fitting right in with the rest of them! The ugly truth is the ESOP are a bunck of morons who find it necessary to intimidate and badger people via private emails containing all sorts of foul language and innuendo, then claim the Nachi rules protect them from any action. Mario you have a lot to learn about ethics in a so called professional association. You are now part of the problem.

Ray,

Seems that anyone with an opposing opinion to your own suddenly becomes a part of the problem.

Funny how that works.

You know it seems to me, that every one is a ok here on the BBS until they become a working member of the ESOP according to a very few people here. I for one just wish you would either shut up and let the people get back to the questions of HI or fight their own battles. I know I can fight my own battles and I do not need the likes of Roy or Raymond to be standing in my corner with their reputations that they both have now built for themselves here. As I told you in another thread Roy, it is time for you to shut up and get back to what you have been preaching that you do best or leave. It is very simple, if you do not like how things are being run here at InterNachi then you need to leave and go some where else with Raymond and all of the countless others that you say that have emailed you. YOU have made your point Roy, get back to the HI business, you are not going to change the way the ESOP is run. Joe, You need another ESOP member?

Thank You Mark for the vote of confidence! I guess we can eliminate you as one of Mr.Cooke’s supporters! :cool:

Thank You Brian!!!

Who is we?
Nothing is wrong with NACHI Roy!

Been there, done that, done gone. Case closed. Roy had it at one time because he gave good advice for HI, but then he started his attacks on Wendy, Ken, and any one that did not meet his views. Then I saw him follow them around the BBs and make nasty comments on all of their post, then accuse them of stalking him. So yes I am no longer a fan of Roy’s.

Ray,

You make me laugh,I have a lot to learn about ethics? I don’t think so.

If I was ever expelled from NACHI for the same reasons you were, here is what I would have done…I would look at myself in the mirror and say “You are an a$shole, you deserve what you got” end of story.What part of private don’t you understand?
I was on the phone/e-mail for two days, in your defense. Not for what you did, but because I felt the punishment didn’t fit the crime and I thought you were a friend. I truly thought that you had a lapse in judgment when you posted a private e-mail,however you have proved over and over that it was more than that. I sincerely believe the ESOP did the right thing. I can’t believe I argued with James B.and Joe F. about you, they were right, I was wrong! Sorry Joe F. and James B.
Roy insists that I’m vindictive (and I’m not) but he conveniently does not see how vindictive you are. It’s time for you to let all this go…move on my friend.

Sorry for you but I am still the same guy I have always been and do not intend to change now.
I am surprised you see nothing wrong with a person being accused ,charged , and found guilty and sentenced in Four hours.
All this and no way to challenge what he supposedly what he did wrong and no appeal.
As I said before it sounds like a kangaroo court.
extremely unfair and Biased.
Now lets use some logic If what Ray was wrong and he got a sensible sentence like 7 days removed from the BB ,I am many others would not be nearly so upset and we would not have all this discussion.

Mario

You know crap! And you keep proving it! Carry on. Ethics is not in your vocabulary!

Roy,

With all due respect (though I fail to see why I owe you any), it is not up to you to decide what a fair punishment is. Your blind allegence to Ray Wand is now legendary. Had Ray shown a thread of remorse or reasonableness, the outcome may have been different. He didnt, and the outcome remained the same. He was kicked out of NACHI. The length of the punishment was not specified, as in other instances, members were allowed to return depending on any number of conditions or circumstances. He magnified the problem 50-fold.

Only after an onslaught of insults, slander, innuendo, and defiance on his part and intent, was Ray then removed from the message board. Again, the length of banishment was indeterminate and dependant on any number of things. His answer was to re-register. Even when told he was personna nongrata, he defiantly refuses to leave. In fact, he continues the onslaught each chance he gets. Is this the type of member this association benefits from?

Character has a lot to do with it. In all instances, Ray Wand was in complete and total control.

As to the alleged speed of any decision reached, the sole question was whether the outcome was justified. Whether 4 hours, 4 days, or 4 weeks…it is pretty plain to see that Raymond dug himself into the situation he is currently in.

You call it a kangaroo court because you do not support the outcome. That is also pretty plain to see. A valid analogy is to picture a person convicted of something awaiting sentencing, and spitting in the judges face while screaming “Go ahead. I dare you.”

Did this incident hurt the membership? I dont think so. Most dont care or feel that the outcome was justified. I ask you to look at the comments in a Canadian members Only thread regardng the NCP, where Ray could no longer “contribute”. The exchange of ideas and information between participants of that thread was refreshing. Take a hint.

The only one bringing this up continually is you. It will not alter the outcome. Get it through your head. If you cant deal with it, it is not my concern.

You have it all wrong Ray, however your above post describes you perfectly!!

Joe can you tell my why you ignore Bill Mullen not having NACHI on his web site you .
Can you tell me why you ignore Mario posting the Red square and the name of who gave it to him .

No where in our countries do our judges sit on the panel when the judge has laid the charge .
You should have done the Honorable thing hand it over to others and distance your self completely from this.

I still feel my statement fit the facts . KANGAROO COURT for sure .
You showed on your phone call to me your punishment was already decided.
Completely biased and unfair.

He did.

Joe recused himself from the process and was informed of the Committee’s decision at the same time Wand was.

Give it up, Roy. You’re not just whipping a dead horse, anymore. You are whipping the dog food…

Still waiting to see bylaws which support legally the Kangaroo Court!

As so many have pointed out already, Roy… pretending for a moment that Wand was unjustly expelled…his subsequent actions have more than validated that it was the right thing to do.

As you can see, he is nothing more now than a dharris wannabe. Even dharris has membership in ASHI that he tries to promote. Wand has only himself, and no one is buying it but you.

Jmes, you have forgotten Ray’s new association and BB.

Forum

http://www.raymondwand.ca/jpg/cfihi.jpg