The Evolutionary Origin of Mammals’ Hair Is Found in Reptile Claws

Crickets…

Crabs…:mrgreen:

I was curious what Mark N. had to say about this evidence of macro evolution.

I realize you didn’t ask me but lt me ask you this:

Why would you find it surprising to see gene sequences used over and over again in different species?

Though far less complex computer program code uses the same command sequences in many diffeerent types of programs and applications.

I didn’t ask you because you don’t accept the theory at all. I know Mark accepts micro and not macro. Just curious what happens to his overall acceptance as new evidence comes into play.

And I don’t find it surprising at all. It’s expected.

I think you may have misunderstood my previous comments.

What are you considering “new evidence” ?

I’m not sure where you’re trying to go with this. Just read the article. Do you really need a cut and paste? This is just another small discovery that points to speciation. It’s just one more grain of sand in the sandbox that continues to support the theory. Scientists continue to make discoveries much like this that directly stay in line with the theory. Once something comes up that doesn’t correlate, it’s thrown out the window. Hasn’t happened yet and probably never will.

Maybe you were looking for something more obvious.

Doesn’t change a thing from my perspective.

Not sure why you think it does.

And yes I did read it earlier.

Try this one. I’m not sure how many you want. Let me know when to stop.

Do you think you are proving something? :roll::roll:

Now post the thousands of missing transitional forms and maybe there would be something to talk about.

Or do you believe in punctuated equilibrium?

Classic “gap” strategy. I’m not trying to prove anything. Just showing you this evidence that you ask for.

Michael, what happens when those gaps continue to slowly fill. They are consistently being filled year by year. What makes you think it’s going to stop.

Like I inferred earlier, nothing you have posted necessitates me re-examining my position.

How many transitional forms do claim to have been found?

What percentage?

When discoveries like these are made all the time across many different species, why would anyone like yourself choose to ignore them and just say that we can’t accept any part of it until 100% of all transitional forms are discovered. That’s just silly. Eventually, it’s going to be out right embarrassing to shun evolution. It really already is, however, the majority of the population just sticks to what they’ve heard about evolution, that humans came from monkeys and a fish turned into a dog overnight. That combined with the reinforcement by the religious leaders.

What percentage would help you accept it? 80%, 90%, 100%?

Sorry, except the Pope.

That’s your opinion.

Do you thin intelligent design is a legitimate topic for academic inquiry and research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlarson http://nachi.cachefly.net/forum/images/2006/buttons/viewpost.gif
*Like I inferred earlier, nothing you have posted necessitates me re-examining my position.
KP- Of course not. Why would you want to accept empirical evidence. We all know you only believe what’s written in ancient scripture. Evidence is hogwash.

You are very presumptuous.

How many transitional forms do claim to have been found?

What percentage?*

KP- What percentage would help you accept it? 80%, 90%, 100%?

How many have been found?

That’s irrelevant because new evidence is found all the time. If I could give you a true percentage, it would change next month. You’re going to have to dig your feet out of the ground eventually if your only objection is saying the amount of current evidence isn’t enough.