This week’s (May 17, 2022) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids is a one-ounce U.S. gold coin minted in 1909.
I verified that this is gold using my Sigma verifier and I can confirm it is authentic. Sigma machine not included. Only the 1-oz gold coin is being offered up for this auction.
Gold is the ultimate inflation hedge. Read more about my thinking regarding gold coins at: Wealth Storage for Home Inspectors - InterNACHI®
Auction item is being provided by me, Nick Gromicko. This coin is from my own private collection.
- Auction starts now and ends around 7PM MST (9PM EST) on Tuesday night.
- Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of roughly 7PM MST (9PM EST).
- You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
- Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
- Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
- Inspector Outlet will contact the winner for shipping instructions (shipping included).
- Maggie will contact the winner for payment.
Total approximate value of this item with shipping: No clue.