This week’s (October 4, 2022) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids is a rare gold coin and a few inspection books. The coin is 2 pesos. MS66 grade. This coin is verified as gold on Nick’s Sigma machine.
Read more about storing gold as an inflation hedge: www.nachi.org/wealth
Auction items are being provided by Nick Gromicko.
- Auction starts now and ends around 7PM MST (9PM EST) on Tuesday night.
- Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of roughly 7PM MST (9PM EST).
- You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
- Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
- Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
- Inspector Outlet will contact the winner for shipping instructions (shipping included).
- Maggie will contact the winner for payment.
Total approximate value of this item with shipping: No clue.