to inspectors in florida

My name is Benjamin right now a applicant for internachi. I was seeing if any inspector would let me shadow them on one of there inspections? I have done all the required courses so far. I would like to see how everything is done, and i learn a lot better on the job instead of reading a bunch of stuff. I live in orlando, fl 34761 is my zip code. You can contact me ether by phone or email. 407-722-0247 or bennic55@gmail.com… Thank you!

Hi Ben, Bill Smith here and you can shadow with me when you wish.
Email me at ras2647@earthlink.net with any restrictions you might have for days and time and areas you might cover. I’m in Winter Park and you zip looks like Kissimmee I think.
When I have inspections I email those who want to shadow in my folder and the first reply gets picked.
Good Luck, Bill

Thanks for the reply Bill. I will shoot you over a email later today. Hopefully we can get together soon. Thanks again!

By the looks of your zip code, you are near this free talk: http://www.inspectionconference.com/2014-Orlando-Inspection-Training/Inspection-Education/Tweaking-Your-Website.php

You don’t have to attend the full convention to come to my free presentation. See ya there on Sunday night.