TPR drain

Can any of you tell me if you would call this out? I could not find any markings on the pipe, CPVC,PVC,etc. The piping was very flexible, don’t know if it would meet the F at 100psi minimum req.



If there is no ID or an unknown material then yes it gets called to be replaced with approved known T&P piping, unless the plumber can provide a document to the contrary.

This looks like the typical preformed drain tube you can get from many hardware stores. The pipe isn’t glued to the male adapter. It has metal pins holding the assembly together. It may or may not be allowed in your jurisdiction.