Trying to help First Time Home Buyer

Long story short I was asked to look at a report from another inspector (outside my area). First time home buyers freaking out, here is his comment. “ It appears that at one time or another the structural I-Beam in the basement or crawlspace protruded through the exterior foundation wall or “popped”, causing damage noted here. We recommended that this area be evaluated by a structural engineer for any possible ongoing structural concerns and make any necessary repairs. “ I spoke to a few contractors and all of us think I-Beam Pop is an odd term to use. Is anyone aware of this term?

Picture(s) from report?

Maybe its a colloquial term, but I’m sure the relevant issue is the damage it refers to.

(Edit, I see the pix now)

Just added pictures thanks.