Type of Rafters?

What is this type of rafters called? Sight built, were they folded and un-folded on site? Did not see any issues. House built in 1961

I would call that a site built truss (non-engineered). From the limited view in your photo, it is a Fink truss design without gussets (side nailing). The bolt at the ridge is not for folding, just joined with a bolt instead of nails. Remember that a truss design also supports the ceiling members (bottom chord), and a reinforced rafter system does not. The ceiling joists (and sometimes intermediate points of the rafter) is supported by interior bearing walls.

If no deflection or damage is noted, I would not call this out as a defect.

Morning Terrill. Hope to find you in good health and spirits today.

A roof rafter is described as, "one of several “internal beams” extending from the eaves to the peak of a roof and constituting its framework.
A rafter may have a ridge beam, laterial collar ties, or other supporting members, [knee wall](A knee wall is a short wall, typically under three feet (one metre) in height, used to support the rafters in timber roof construction.), to support load of the roof structure.

To me it appears to be a type of site manufactured, Roof Truss. Most typical trusses in residential setting, Fink and Howe Truss.
Metal gussets = shop manufactured.
Wood gussets = site manufactured.

Hope that helps!

In those old houses with conventional roof framing there was often no ridge and the rafters just opposed and butted at their top cuts. Looks like here they went a step further and lapped and bolted them, then added extra supports. It’s sorta 90% conventional and 10% truss. At any rate, it doesn’t look engineered, but if it were going to fail, it would probably have failed by now.

Terms are always tricky and not all that important as long as everyone knows what’s being commented on.