United States versus National Realtor Association

I would not call the automatic weapon people crazy because you might get shot.

James, I don’t think you are trying to answer the question.:slight_smile:

Let’s say, for the sake of argument, that there weren’t too many “crazy people out there”.

Muskets are only good for about 50 yards .
Bow and arrow reloads faster too.

…Cookie

Michael,
What are you saying? There are too many crazy people out there.

I’m not aying that at all James.

But if you’re not crazy or a criminal why should your choice of weapon for whatever reason be limited?

Would there be any reason for fear if I owned an automatic weapon or even a bazooka and I was a law abiding citizen with no intent to use them in an illegal manner?

I do not believe that either the Constitution nor any of the admendments says that Michael. Perhaps you meant “Well regulated”.

You’re right John, My error thanks.

Well armed sounds good though. I could go for that! :smiley:

As could I:D

How would you determine if somebody is crazy?
Wouldn’t it be easier to not allow automatic weapons then to try to determine if somebody will snap in the future?

And get rid of all gas as an idiout a can and Match and WOW! bad combination.

…Cookie

I think we could start by reading their message board posts and then go from there. :wink:

How dare you talk about Roy like that. :slight_smile:

James,

Do we allow people to own knives, bow and arrows, automobiles, etc. without regard to their mental state?

Thanks for the compliment.
Was going to give you a green but it would be lost as you do not show your squares .
To bad so sad may be next time .
I do not think they will allow me to share mine with you I have lots.
…Cookie
</IMG>

Roy, I had a member threaten me because he thought I gave him a red square even though I do not know how to rate somebody. I did figure out how to turn my squares off. It is not worth it.

Michael,
I stand a better chance of living when it is like that.

Oh come on James. You’re the one who stated.

Perhaps you mean only for hunting. :wink:

[quote=jbraun]
Why should we be protecting ourselves against our own army?quote]

It is not to protect us from the army but the government that is incharge of that army. If you recall before the insurrection we had an army to protect us too however we decided we were not receiving proper representation and we were being way over taxed (which is fun since we are taxed nearly 40 times then) so we created our own militia and fought against that government which they used that army that you question “why do we need to protect ourselves against our own army”

remember a government should be afraid of its people not the people afraid of the government!!

Also gun control only makes crime worse since criminals don’t follow laws the majority of gun crimes are by people who buy them illegally so the laws wouldn’t affect that.

See these 2 articles and see which is the safer place.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-48,GGLG:en&q=gun+deaths+in+america

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-48,GGLG:en&q=gun+deaths+in+canada

Brian, They don’t allow private gun ownership in communist countries, do they?