Vehicles?

Originally Posted By: jrooff
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I have taken a few shots of the inside, it is by no means finished, I’m having it insulated and auto fabric put on the walls and I have yet to decide what will go on the floor. You’ll see the driver side, back seat, table in front of back seat, and the storage behind the back seat. Everything is original with the truck in the pic’s. So far.

![](upload://hmMtkyfFmssAeUyycZItMMor9KY.jpeg)

Originally Posted By: rfarruggia

Two vehicles for me. Sunny days: 1963 TR4. Rainy days 1973 Daimler Double Six. The Daimler gets about 6 mpg, but damn, it do look good. Fast as hell too.

Originally Posted By: wwarner

James,

Where's the fuzzy dice, hula girl, and the big foot gas pedal???? ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Come on man, you gotta trick her out better than that!

Seriously... freaking cool ride!!!!!

--
Bill

It's only Rock 'n Roll.... but I like it!

Originally Posted By: wwarner

Oh yeah…

And don't forget the neon llights on that! ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

That would be really awesome!

--
Bill

It's only Rock 'n Roll.... but I like it!

Originally Posted By: dbowers

I started with a Chevy Silverado, moved over to a Ford Ranger, then went to a Dodge Grand Caravan 10 years ago. I’m on my 3rd now. We take out the 3rd seat and it carrys everything wonderfully.

A lot of the guys around here do rear cab pick-ups, vans like the caravan, or Grand Cherokees. I don't see many cars at meetings.