Water entry

Wonder how we survived with out Predator tech:)

You never know with these things as water can travel from the roof and down the walls .

I think 30 years ago I would have used my hatchet. (on the wall)

My “hatchet” brings me a steady flow of income. Need I say more?:wink:

Trust me when I say I am having a big debate withmyself over a new van or a IR camera.
Still overpriced for the amount of plastic you get though.

You need a new van Bob. I’ll take care of the IR inspections. SEO is a good thing also when you consider IR as an ancillary service. Mold inspectionis also another good source of income. But you can’t get there without a new ride. Buy that new van, I’ll take care of the IR stuff.:wink:

Bob,

You coud be right about the roof.

Your hatchet would not last long chopping stucco!:smiley: :smiley: :wink:

[quote=relliott]
Trust me when I say I am having a big debate withmyself over a new van or a IR camera.
Still overpriced for the amount of plastic you get though./qu

You talking about the van or the camera Bob? You never know anymore…

Yes, I remember thinking I liked that Arizona adobe style, until I drove past one being built, what a joke. Without the bricks in the wallls, it’s a piece of c@#$.
Another joke, what if it’s a plumbing leak? :stuck_out_tongue:

John Kogel
www.allsafehome.ca

Not in that location,though I wonder about the scupper above.

Are there scupper’s above all the window’s that leak?

http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3433&page=7&highlight=travisty

Exactly the same type of construction methods this beauty was tossed up with, a post of mine last year.

After destructive testing all the flashing was installed wrong (where there was flashing), moist stop at windows installed backwards, flat roof covering installed wrong, there were hundreds of water entry points.

The builder went out of business, and the owner was left holding a pail under all the leaks.

If a consumer is buying a stucco finished home in the southwest (or anywhere else) they better have an inspector who knows how flashing, moist-stop, roofs, etc, are supposed to be installed during the construction process or their house WILL LEAK, guaranteed.