WDI Templates

I’m looking into providing WDI certs with my inspections. Quite a few clients have asked if I provide them.
I’ve taken the Pa EPA core exam. But I’m looking for standard reporting forms to provide the termite letters. Does anyone have any ideas

Thank you in advance

Scott Ferguson
For Your Investment LLC

Scott, I am looking for a reporting system also, in a few months. Please let me know what you find.

Scott, as long as you passed the exam and are a certified pest applicator you can inspect. You need to fill out the NPMA-33 http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/documents/huddoc?id=npma33.pdf , that is the only form that I am aware of that the mortgage companies will accept.

You should be able to download a NP-33 form.

Check your states Dept. of Agriculture site, they should have something.

I use 3D inspection software and the NPMA-33 is included with the software.

Andrew, that’s the only one ive found, I have an editable version on my ipad, I email it out, but it is separate from my report. Only ones that need it around here are FHA and VA lenders.

Thanks guys for all the great advise. fantastic NACHI members helping each other as usual!!!

John, I will let you know what I find out.
I’m still waiting for my insurance rider to be approved. That my be a little pricey!!
I’ll let you know.