Termite Certs In PA

I am thinking about writing termite certs along with my home inspections. Is there any other requirements besides being NACHI certified and OandE insurance to do so in PA.
I read that in the past the state required you to have a license to dispense termiticides in order to write certs. Does anyone know if that is still a requirement?
Also, can I use the standard hud form for my reports?

Thank you in advance,

Scott Ferguson
For Your Investment LLC

From Writing termite certs in PA - InterNACHI Inspection Forum http://www.nachi.org/forum/f13/writing-termite-certs-pa-97220/#ixzz3NiRjKvGy

It is not a requirement in PA to be licensed to inspect for termites. You do need a license to treat for termites, not to inspect for them.

However, you should take our free, online WDO inspection course: http://www.nachi.org/wdocourse.htm

Thanks Nick,

I have taken the course and found it very informative. I’m very excited about expanding into this area. I have taken radon testing o as a part of my services. I’m just a little apprehensive to do termite without a company like radalink by my side.

From a consumer-protection standpoint, it is better that home inspectors do the WDO inspections as we don’t suffer from a conflict of interest the way WDO treatment companies do.

I believe most lenders want a signed NPMA 33 form ,which requires certification through Dept of Ag.