We have a packed house for Saturday's MAHI event in Minnesota. Be there!

(Nick Gromicko, CMI) #1

www.nachi.org/mahi.htm

0 Likes

(Jeffrey R. Jonas) #2

Are **you **going to be in attendance, as well as other vendors, or is this strictly a Ben thing?

0 Likes

(Nick Gromicko, CMI) #3

No vendors. Strictly a Ben thing.

0 Likes

(Jeffrey R. Jonas) #4

[quote="gromicko, post:3, topic:91752"]

No vendors. Strictly a Ben thing.
[/QUOTE]

And *you? *

Another thread title you say... "I'm speaking on inspector marketing for MAHI in Minnesota. Everyone is invited. Free."

0 Likes

(Nick Gromicko, CMI) #5

We had a political issue. This association was formerly a chapter of a competing national association. They then converted to a neutral independent group. Many of their members still belong to the do-nothing national association and are thinking about switching to InterNACHI, having originally picked the wrong horse. I'm just not the personality to welcome them over to InterNACHI as I believe the other mini national association they belong to is an outright scam that charges inspectors in my industry dues, yet provides no benefits.

I'll come to their next meeting.

0 Likes

(Nick Gromicko, CMI) #6

There is some truth to the rumor that, in a time in our industry when many members of the other national associations are switching over to InterNACHI... I'm somewhat unwelcoming of them. It's a personal flaw in my character. I'm working on it.

0 Likes

(Jeffrey R. Jonas) #7

Thank you for the honest reply.

0 Likes

(Nick Gromicko, CMI) #8

It starts in a few hours.... be there!

0 Likes

(Nick Gromicko, CMI) #9

Packed house.

0 Likes

(Brad Buker) #10

Attended the meeting in Minnesota. - Very informational. Having been a member of InterNACHI for awhile, I was mostly interested in the info on website structure. I do believe that I will need to make some changes. I appreciate everything Ben talked about. Well worth the money. Cheers.

0 Likes

(Ben J. Gromicko) #11

[quote="bbuker, post:10, topic:91752"]

Attended the meeting in Minnesota. - Very informational. Having been a member of InterNACHI for awhile, I was mostly interested in the info on website structure. I do believe that I will need to make some changes. I appreciate everything Ben talked about. Well worth the money. Cheers.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Brad.

0 Likes

(Bob Elliott, 450.0002662) #12

Any of the other forum regulars there ?
Looking for pics...:)

0 Likes

(Nick Gromicko, CMI) #13

[QUOTE]
Looking for pics...:smile:
[/QUOTE]

PICs: http://www.nachi.org/forum/f13/hot-pics-todays-packed-mahi-international-association-certified-home-inspectors-inspectors-meeting-96393/

0 Likes

(Jeffrey R. Jonas) #14

[quote="belliott, post:12, topic:91752"]

Looking for pics...:)
[/QUOTE]

Who exactly are you looking for Bob? :twisted:

0 Likes