Webinar

Good home inspection webinar tonight Ben, thank you!

It was pretty good. Look forward to next months.

I was surprised by the number of photos Ben takes and his attention to detail the average number of defects he found/reported.

Yes, excellent webinar.

It was pretty good. Look forward to next months.

I was surprised by the number of photos Ben takes and his attention to detail the average number of defects he found/reported.

Over 1,400 registered for it. That’s mind blowing.

I always learn something new or another way of looking at things. I like the way you explained it.
Thanks!

Great presentation tonight! The formatting and organization of your reports should serve as a model for all InterNachi Inspection Reports being generated… These webcasts and information are why we are the most comprehensive inspection organization in the business.

I had to miss it but I do believe you can get the recorded info from Ben.

Great webinar. I liked the idea of interacting through polls and instant results :slight_smile:

Good Webinar, glad I was able to attend

I love the polls

I like the polls also. One poll should be : do you want to stick around for another 10 - 15 mins. to answer some of the questions that have been sent in, or just a statement, thanks for listening, that is the end of the webinar, whoever wants to stay on longer I will be here to answer questions…

I attended. not sure if anyone even saw me but my screen was blank and although I could hear everything Ben was saying, I wasn’t able to see anything. I was on an Ipad so don’t know if that’s the problem. Thanks.

Bert

I was going to be there but on top of all my other damn problems I got sick last night and went to bed before it started. I guess eating 5 meat Sicilian pizza for 2 days in a row while on meds is not a good idea :slight_smile:

Watched the entire webinar and thought most of it was great. I know that the energy audit is important to InterNACHI and the US guys but gotta say that is were I checked out. If it is not offered to the international stage and the webinar is, maybe that content should be left out. Do a secial webinar for the peoples it pertains too. I did stay on but only to see if there was somthing after the energy audit was done. JMHO

Webinar recording is available at

White label Wild Turkey goes best with meds–not PIZZA!!!

Excellent content Ben. Well done.