What are These

This is a picture of the inside of a 200 amp rated panel. In the middle of the picture the are two things (for lack of a better work) that what yellow on one end and red on the other. They were on a wire set that feeds power of a detached building. Are they some type crimp connector??

Measure once, cut once connectors? :stuck_out_tongue:

Was thinking that as well…