What do you call this type of shed roof vent?

What do you call a vent that’s at the top of a shed roof, at the roof to wall intersection?
pictures from the attic side are below

Is it most accurate to call this a ridge vent or something else? In think that it’s some kind of Snap Z product.
The vents at the bottom were soffit vents, unless you have another name for those on a shed roof.
The roof covering was standing seam metal, and the home was built this year 2021.

Roof to wall vent or smart vent. Few different brands out there.

1 Like
1 Like

Roof to wall vent sounds generalized, yet specific enough.
Thanks, @jfudge !

I appreciate you sharing some literature with me, @jjonas .

1 Like

You’re welcome. :slightly_smiling_face: