What in your opinion

Juan I am not the poster and if you did go to the sites I provided but could not figure out why I posted it maybe Charley can help you out.

The filter in the first picture is what we as IAQ Professionals call a birds and bee catcher.

Why can’t you tell me?

Why? The evaporator pad is dirty? Why was it wrong to call it out?

Why do you call it that? Its for collecting water. Right?

Your video is 6 minutes and 50 seconds. Can you tell me the time at which that video is relevant to our conversation

Both provide a clue! You are doing the same thing Jeffrey does constantly. You focus on one thing and you will miss the big picture.

That is the best compliment I have received all week! :mrgreen:

See you even took that out of context!

I hope Charlie comes in soon and saves this thread. Kevin is quickly flushing it down the toilet with his useless posts. :roll:

Sorry guys I have been inspecting this morning and I don’t mess with this BB when working keep my mind on my work is the best policy.:smiley:

Jeff P you may not see many humidifiers but you had the answer I was looking for. I did not show much in the pic and I posted the package unit to just let you know the return air was outside.

The humidifier had not been used for years water was turned off but the duct connection had been off for some time as indicated by all the dust around the opening. The humidifer was inside in a closet attached to the return duct and drawing unfiltered air from within the home sending it back across the outside A-coil restricting air flow with lint.

My point of this thread was to make you aware that you don’t have to actually see a problem if all the red flags are visible. Dust around that humidifier duct should have been all one needed to know the A/C A-coil needed cleaned.

Its the same when you see the furnace blower wheel and motor caked with lint from operating the system with no return air filter in place. The A-coil is automatically going to need cleaning. Red flags are every where if one knows how to look for them

BTW I posted the second pic to make KW chase Rabbits and he did???

I don’t chase Rabbits! I provide information based on what I see. There is a way more than just the Humidifier problem there Charley.

Your’e right but you dig the holes they go down.:stuck_out_tongue:

I love to make people read Michael. I wish I could always be in the office and cut and paste but only part of my time is spent in the office.

Is Mc Donald’s hiring?

Yes actually they are. You interested. LOL

Do you need help?

Help Michael and explain to the new ones what else is wrong with both pictures please.

I don’t care.

Charlie is on my **** list.

You’re the idiot who claims to see things that don’t exist, so you tell us. What do you see that no one else can see? Post an answer or STFU.

Well for one I already did and two even Juan did not understand. So the odds don,t stack in your favor.

Well thank you Curley I can not think of a better list to be on;-)

Kw this thread is dead the question was answered, what ever else you think you can dream up has no relavance to the question you and curley both go stand in the corner and keep quite:mrgreen:

So it did have a damper?