What is this?

I believe that I’ve seen one of these before. There are several of them on this house in Brea, Calif, attached to the stucco. I think it is some sort of pest control device that is no longer being used. The seller does not know what it is either. Can anybody confirm this?

that is anyone’s guess if no one has opened it up to look inside. could be for pest could be anything

Pest control has hoses built into the walls.

Yes, pest control injection port for some brand of “tubes-in-the-wall” system.


Well, the little notch at the top is for the end of the clothesline. You might find the other one on the neighbor’s house. Great for when the dryer breaks or if you just want good-smelling air-dried clothes.