What is your inspection vehicle and why?

What’s your rig? How reliable has it been for you?

Seriously?

5 Likes

sp bob 1
sp bob 2

9 Likes

download (4)

6 Likes

4 Likes

Mods? What Mods?

7 Likes

Administrator?

4 Likes

Sorry Jacob! This is a 1st amendment free for all forum as the head of interNACHI wants it be. I don’t agree, but se la vie!

The force is weak with this one. Mods help my millennial ass quick! Do I get an achievement award for participation? That Grub Hub gig is lookin pretty sweet right now.

2 Likes

No problem

Agreed lol

1 Like

Jacob your questions really do suck. Same question over and over, but you have a relaxed attitude so that’s good. Keep moving forward and chill.

2 Likes

Will do. Thanks man

2 Likes

Are you really wanting anyone to take you serious on here?

Jacob,
I would advise to use whatever vehicle you currently own if it can carry the tools you need to do the job.

Currently I use telescoping ladders (less than 4 ft when collapsed) and l have a ladder rack up top to carry the really long ladders (28 and 36 ft extension ladders) on days when they are needed.

Use the vehicle that will get you and your tools safely to the job site.
In my part of the country, that means AWD and all terrain tires for some jobs. Your needs may be different.

I have a second vehicle for days when the weather is really nice and I don’t need a big ladder, and for fetching radon tests without burning a lot of gas.

9 Likes

Thanks Bert. Here I was thinking I’d need at least a crossover if not a pickup. Is it possible to put a ladder rack on a car or will it and the ladders be too large?

I have a ladder rack on my SUV

I know. What I’m saying is that my honda insight is my only vehicle. Can I put a proper ladder rack on it or will the rack/ladders be too big for it?

https://www.google.com/search?q=white+honda+insight&prmd=insv&sxsrf=ALiCzsYSZ4NUGFXAaWymbNKc87bLtY5SfA:1661052767839&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwielrjh_9b5AhU2D0QIHQetD6oQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=412&bih=718&dpr=2.63#imgrc=udCUYdcfGLnjFM

That’s the vehicle I have.