What to give, what to keep....

I am just starting out as a home inspector in southern Louisiana. What paper work do I need to bring with me? What does the client keep? What do I keep? What do I get them to sign?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Most will recommend you get a Lawyer to draw one up.
Sounds like you need to learn more about business however which will take time.
Meanwhile you most likely are in a hurry.

I use the Internachi agreement, why get a lawyer until you decide your earnings require a more custom contract?

I still use it myself…